The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Help Me Throw My Money Away

DarkWolfArises
Visit My Farm

Re: Help Me Throw My Money Away

Post by DarkWolfArises »

Your Name: ShadowStream
Your long-term breeding goals: to breed amazing Forest Horses
Where you currently are in respect to those goals:.....I joined the site yesterday
How much you think you need: 5000$ ??? Or however much you think I need? In all honesty I just joined the game and I still have very little a clue of what I'm doing
How you will use the money: paying for player courses and expansions/saving up for future purchases
Best horse you currently have in your stables: would have to be Mystigan or LuckyLass
Tell me about your favorite horse that you've ever bred/owned on here: definetly would have to be LanceyLillium. Named after the tiger lily because of her odd stripes on her sides
Wild Mustang Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Wild Mustang Stables »

Your name: Wild Mustang Stables
Your long term breeding goals: To breed the Walkaloosa breed.
Where you currently are in respect to those goals: I have one appy foal but I need money to breed to a tennessee walking horse stud.
How much you think you need: About 30,000
How you will use the money: To train up my skills to be able to own more horses, buy more paddocks and buy/breed horses.
Best horse you currently have in your stables: Cherette Zippo.
Tell me about your favourite horse you've ever bred: Before I started this Walkaloosa project, I was breeding for colors, and I bred this amazing colt called Excalibur Cowboy. He is a Chestnut Blanket Snowflake Part Arabian x Turkmene (73%).

Thank you!!
Simmer4liife
Visit My Farm

Post by Simmer4liife »

Electron wrote:Hello my fellow HWO players and playerettes.

After looking at my HWO bank account, I realized that I have wayyy too much money for what I need to continue my breeding program (Arabians aren't THAT expensive :lol: ). I was thinking that since this game is still relatively new, and the community is still fairly small, a cash infusion for some community members may be beneficial for their breeding program. These gifts would come with no strings attached... I just enjoy being nosey and hearing about everyone's plans, and I don't have the time to creep through all of your breeders logs... or read long forum posts... or really do anything besides jump on, rush through training/breeding, hurriedly enter shows, and then jump off. Yay for college. :D

So anyways, if any of y'all are a bit cash-strapped at the moment and have your eye on a pretty pony that would be beneficial to your program, fill out the form below and I'll see what I can do. Seriously. No shame. Think of it as Electron Claus coming about 7.5 months early this year.

Your Name:
Your long-term breeding goals:
Where you currently are in respect to those goals:
How much you think you need:
How you will use the money:
Best horse you currently have in your stables:
Tell me about your favorite horse that you've ever bred/owned on here:

I am fully aware that there may not be all that much of a need for cash right now, but I wasn't sure. Never fear though, if this doesn't work out, I'll think of another way to be a contributing member of the HWO society. :)
hi, are you still doing this?
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Your Name: Demon's Gate
Your long-term breeding goals: Breed the best Arabians possible
Where you currently are in respect to those goals: Getting new blood and expanding so I have have more pastures
How much you think you need: Dont know (didnt start that long ago)
How you will use the money: To expand my farm and buy good horses that people will buy (At least I hope my plan goes that way)
Best horse you currently have in your stables: Firey Land
Tell me about your favorite horse that you've ever bred/owned on here: Firey Land was bred from an old Fleabitten Purebred Arabian and is still greying. At the moment, her head is like her mothers, in color of course, and her body color is like her dad when he was a lot younger
KingoftheWindlover
Visit My Farm

Post by KingoftheWindlover »

Your Name: Kingofthewindlover

Your long-term breeding goals: To breed Arappaloosa horses w/tarpan leg and back striping and spots/appy blankets, and maybe that darker color along there necks, not sure what I would call it, but it is fairly common in Tarpans. I would like to get them to have blue eyes too, but maybe that's reaching for too much.

Where you currently are in respect to those goals: Well, I currently have some foals that have come in that are half Arab and half Tarpan that have some faint leg striping for sure, the back striping may come in later, and at least one or two have the darker neck thing going on. They are all under 2 yrs, so I think(though don't know for sure, I am fairly new, lol!) they will take longer to come in/get darker.

How much you think you need: I can't say for sure, but probably in the ballpark of 20k-50k.

How you will use the money: Get some barns and pastures, stud fees to bring in the blue eyes(I doubt anyone would be willing to sell), general day-to-day costs, that sort of thing.

Best horse you currently have in your stables: In reference to overall skills and gold/green bolding, Little Chile, but my best/favorite as far as color goes is Spirit Drakon or Zipp-on*.

Tell me about your favorite horse that you've ever bred/owned on here: Oh goodness, probably Thee Little One+ and her son Zipp-on*. I love the way they look, they are so pretty!
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Post by montana.spurdle01 »

Electron wrote:Hello my fellow HWO players and playerettes.

After looking at my HWO bank account, I realized that I have wayyy too much money for what I need to continue my breeding program (Arabians aren't THAT expensive :lol: ). I was thinking that since this game is still relatively new, and the community is still fairly small, a cash infusion for some community members may be beneficial for their breeding program. These gifts would come with no strings attached... I just enjoy being nosey and hearing about everyone's plans, and I don't have the time to creep through all of your breeders logs... or read long forum posts... or really do anything besides jump on, rush through training/breeding, hurriedly enter shows, and then jump off. Yay for college. :D

So anyways, if any of y'all are a bit cash-strapped at the moment and have your eye on a pretty pony that would be beneficial to your program, fill out the form below and I'll see what I can do. Seriously. No shame. Think of it as Electron Claus coming about 7.5 months early this year.

Your Name:
Your long-term breeding goals:
Where you currently are in respect to those goals:
How much you think you need:
How you will use the money:
Best horse you currently have in your stables:
Tell me about your favorite horse that you've ever bred/owned on here:

I am fully aware that there may not be all that much of a need for cash right now, but I wasn't sure. Never fear though, if this doesn't work out, I'll think of another way to be a contributing member of the HWO society. :)
Your Name: Montana.spurdle01
Your long-term breeding goals: I'd Love to breed spotted saddle horses with very rare features and make them champs
Where you currently are in respect to those goals: I am currently getting my horses from a breeder and then ill need to train them then breed them
How much you think you need:I don't know as much as you willing to give please ;)
How you will use the money: I will buy more horses and get trainers and make bigger buildings
Best horse you currently have in your stables: I havnt got a best horse currently I recently sold all my good horses (Australian brumby or stockhorses cross), but wanted to try something new
Tell me about your favorite horse that you've ever bred/owned on here: He was a Australian Brumby cross Stock horse he was soo good looking (like a dun) and his eyes were amazing (aqua) and also he had a lot of genetics.

Thanks!!!
Olga33
Visit My Farm

Post by Olga33 »

Your Name: Olga

Your long-term breeding goals: I was attracted to this game because of being able to breed all the different varieties of spotted horses. My dream was to create a black and white LEAPARD appaloosa but after seeking help from breeders in the forum and spending money on studs and buying horse for this breeding goal, I sadly still have not managed to create such a horse. So right now I am breeding varieties of spotted horses. My main focus are horses with feathering, but without feathering are loved just the same. My goal/dream/wish, (because of my personal dream of creating a black & white leopard appaloosa), is to become a breeder of these colourful horses and sell/breed/create them out to people who are just as I am, (at the moment), looking for their dream horse. In further future, if I succeed thus far, I would even want to start a horse show events, just to see the many beautiful horses out there that have been created.

Where you currently are in respect to those goals: currently, I am constantly searching the market to see if I catch any beautiful spotted horses, that are unwanted by their owners, to give them a chance to “live” and I would name them, train them, raise them, create them families, and breed many others myself as well, because I love spotted horses.

How much you think you need: $300,000

How you will use the money: well honestly, I try to play this game fair and earn through my horses, but I was astonished to find such a generous person like you, and thought maybe you can be the answer to my biggest concern that I have come across in this game. The only reason I want to ask you to help me financially in this game is because, since I am in love with spotted horses and seek to buy any in the market that are at risk of being rehomed or aged out pointlessly, I have been keeping a close eye on these 2 stallions that have been up for sale by their owners for many many many months now, and they are gorgeous horses, BUT these owners have selfishly priced them SO ridiculously high that I would never earn enough to save these AND have enough to maintain the finance I need at my farm. These horses are SO ridiculously high priced PLUS they are already getting old, which is not worth the price. If I mad enough money where throwing away a couple hundred grand was no big deal, I would have saved these horses regardless the price, because I want to give them a good home and create them families. But since they are so old, and I don’t make enough to replace those couple hundred thousand in a few weeks, I don’t have, and cant purposely save up for such a high price. There is NO way I will buy them unless a miracle like you happens. If only this game had a way to send mail to players, I was planning to send these owners a note asking them to lower the prices on the horses so I can buy them, but then I realized I can’t send mail like that. (and this was when I first joined this game!) you have my permission to roam my farm if you wish and see what beautiful horses I have found, created, and rescued. I may seem like I am far in this game, but im not even close to where I plan to be. So please, if you thing it is necessary to give me such big money to save these 2 old stallions, I woudn’t even know how to thank you! If not, its ok. That’s the only help I am looking for. Here are the links to the 2 horses for you to see for yourself:
Forever Spots
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/252661
Descending for Chairman
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/459633

Best horse you currently have in your stables: I love all my horses, but if I had to choose one, I’d choose my stallion Milky Way, because I love how he looks and I think his name fits him because I think his colour looks like the inside of a Milky Way. Or I would choose my mare Bumble Bee because she is beautiful and she has created me most of my beautiful horses, never failed me at a breeding, and she is the oldest living horse I have owned, even though sadly I did not breed her myself.
Here is Milky Way: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/673623
Here is Bumble Bee: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/608572

Tell me about your favourite horse that you've ever bred/owned on here:
My favourite horse that I have ever bred and owned is a white shiny Belgian mixed mare named Lady’s Money. I trained her myself to 99.8%. She earned me lots of money. She was bred to a champion, and she is the longest living horse that I have ever bred myself. And she lived to 33 years (my favourite number). I wish she never died. She is what got me this far in my farm.

Thank you very much for your time in reading my request. I am impatiently waiting to hear what you would say!!!
staka
Visit My Farm

Post by staka »

Your Name: staka

Your long-term breeding goals: To breed Australian Stock horses

Where you currently are in respect to those goals: I've only just started with making the base horses for my breed.

How much you think you need: as much as you want to give me

How you will use the money: I need to buy another paddock and do some more training. Then i will need to buy some mares and stallions as a base to get different bloodlines going.

Best horse you currently have in your stables: Spitfire, she is only just starting to get some wins under her belt, but unfortunately she is not going to be apart of the breeding plan.

Tell me about your favorite horse that you've ever bred/owned on here: I'm liking them all I haven't picked a favourite one.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:23 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:23 pm