Community Forum

Help Me Throw My Money Away

Emkacf
Visit My Farm

Re: Help Me Throw My Money Away

Post by Emkacf »

Princess Luna 123490 wrote:WAIT! There are bank accounts how come I am just now finding this out? THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOOOO USEFUL 8) 8p
where!?
Neon4
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon4 »

Your Name: Neon4
Your long-term breeding goals: Breed cute little ponies to give away and enjoy
Where you currently are in respect to those goals: I have a few ponies that are close to getting there and I hold a free raffle for them
How much you think you need: $30,000 but I understand this is too much to give away, so just anything would be a great help.
How you will use the money: To buy a new pasture, because i'm beginning to overflow with ponies
Best horse you currently have in your stables: I don't think I have a best horse, just a favourite N4 Cherries on Top
Tell me about your favourite horse that you've ever bred/owned on here:
N4 Little Snowflake

This is Little Snowflake. She is descendent of my very first horse on here. Her offspring and her have all passed on sadly but I still own her grand children and her many great grand children. All of which are very cute, Cherries on Top is actually a descendent of her too.
You may think i'm crazy but I remembered her number because she was my favourite.
Emkacf
Visit My Farm

Post by Emkacf »

Electron wrote:Hello my fellow HWO players and playerettes.
Just wanted to say that after your help I invested in pasture and right now I have plenty of money from cutting grass :mrgreen:
OdinLOVE
Visit My Farm

Post by OdinLOVE »

Your Name: OdinLOVE
Your long-term breeding goals:To breed a long line of, high value, diverse coloured Danish warm-bloods.
Where you currently are in respect to those goals:I have just started this path, as a for a while have been bored of the way a have been breeding. Currently, I am breeding on Thoroughbreds, which is not too hard. But I am also working on Frederikborgs and trakehers, which are very much so harder to get my hands own.
How much do you think you need: 30000+ but I no thats too much. Whatever you what to give would be loved.
How you will use the money: I will use the money to buy the horses need to breed the Danish warm bloods. This means breeding other breeds, that are not too common
Best horse you currently have in your stables:

Tell me about your favorite horse that you've ever bred/owned on here: That would be, an Icelandic I named Odin. In real life I used to have an Icelandic named Odin. Irl i got him very cheap, because nobody wanted him. He was born with 1 eye, and he never learned to tolt. But I fell in love with his sweet nature, and his funny nooks. I could make him do anything. But sadly at the age of only 11, he got very sick, very quickly. None of the vets in my area, knew what was wrong with him. I lost him, and it broke my heart. Then a search this site for an icelandic that might look just slightly like him, to remember him by.
Electron
Visit My Farm

Post by Electron »

Neon4 wrote:How you will use the money: To buy a new pasture, because i'm beginning to overflow with ponies
Best horse you currently have in your stables: I don't think I have a best horse, just a favourite N4 Cherries on Top
Tell me about your favourite horse that you've ever bred/owned on here:
N4 Little Snowflake

This is Little Snowflake. She is descendent of my very first horse on here. Her offspring and her have all passed on sadly but I still own her grand children and her many great grand children. All of which are very cute, Cherries on Top is actually a descendent of her too.
You may think i'm crazy but I remembered her number because she was my favourite.
30k shall be yours. :) Let me know when you put up a throwaway horse for that amount, and I'll buy it ASAP

By the way, I'm a big fan of your little ponies. They're just so adorable and tiny! :D
Emkacf wrote:Just wanted to say that after your help I invested in pasture and right now I have plenty of money from cutting grass :mrgreen:
Glad to hear that! I'd love to stay updated on any future plans you have.. like I said, I'm nosey. ;)
OdinLOVE wrote:Your Name: OdinLOVE
Your long-term breeding goals:To breed a long line of, high value, diverse coloured Danish warm-bloods.
Where you currently are in respect to those goals:I have just started this path, as a for a while have been bored of the way a have been breeding. Currently, I am breeding on Thoroughbreds, which is not too hard. But I am also working on Frederikborgs and trakehers, which are very much so harder to get my hands own.
I'll also give you 30k. Just put up a throwaway horse that you don't want for that amount, and I'll buy it ASAP.
Neon4
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon4 »

Electron wrote: 30k shall be yours. :) Let me know when you put up a throwaway horse for that amount, and I'll buy it ASAP

By the way, I'm a big fan of your little ponies. They're just so adorable and tiny! :D
This old stallion: He won't be taking up space for you much longer

He's done well to live so long :P

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help!
Keilah
Visit My Farm

Post by Keilah »

Your Name: Keilah
Your long-term breeding goals: To breed all gold stat Thoroughbreds
Where you currently are in respect to those goals: Maxing my Arabians as high as possible gold stat wise :D
How much you think you need: 25k
How you will use the money: To get another large pasture
Best horse you currently have in your stables: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/395630
Tell me about your favorite horse that you've ever bred/owned on here: This colt, Eclipse, is the hope of what I have been trying to breed since I joined HWO :D I love diluted colors, and his gold stats are going to help my herd along way toward my goals :)
OdinLOVE
Visit My Farm

Post by OdinLOVE »

Electron wrote:
OdinLOVE wrote:Your Name: OdinLOVE
I'll also give you 30k. Just put up a throwaway horse that you don't want for that amount, and I'll buy it ASAP.

Oh Thank You,
here she is.. She is just a filly but, she is on no use to me. ahahah
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/393336
CrazyLady
Visit My Farm

Post by CrazyLady »

Your name: Crazylady
Your long-term breeding goals: I have been breeding large ponies to compete in shows. So far it is going great ^^
Where you currently are in respect to those goals: I think it's going good but i'm having trouble with money. I have been saving up for more pastures, but it's hard to maintain the balance when income is low.
How much you think you need: As much as you are willing to give. ^^
How you will use the money: I will use the money to buy a posture and possibly a female pony. For some reason There are not many fillies born, a LOT of colts.
Best horse you currently have in your postures: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/406867

Not the most gorgeous horse in the world, but he is a very good show horse.
Tell me about your favorite horse that you've ever bred/owned on here: I have been trying to breed a quality pony for a very long time. When he was born I was very excited ^^
Mega
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

Is this still happening? Could use some cash.

My Name is Mega

My long term goals are to make American Warmbloods. There are none in the game right now and i have several pastures with others breeds i am using to try to make them. I have to make
Belgian warmbloods of which there are none of those in the game either to breed to breed to Danish warmbloods, of which there are never any for sale. So its going to be a long process of which im fine with. Im not going anywhere. Once I find a game i like, i stay.

How much money i could use, well i could never have too much. I have no barns right now and would love to invest in those, so that my show horses, who are keeping my head above water right now, may do better in.

My favorite horse right now is http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/263840 I did not breed him but he is a perfect 5 app and has a heart of gold.

I also want to get into Pintabians . Hoping paint color will happen soon. I may open a second account for them and a draft breed. Love a Walkaloosa too. Im pretty much a sucker for any kind of spot.

thanks
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:00 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:00 pm