The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

~DWM~ Horse Training

Kayaine
Visit My Farm

~DWM~ Horse Training

Post by Kayaine »

Please ping me if you post. Otherwise, I might not see it. Also, if you have asked me to train your horses, provide a link to each horse you are asking me to train at the time you post it for sale. I will not search through every one of your pastures in hopes of trying to find a horse that may or may not be the right one, and I will not browse through several hundred ads on the market page either. If you do not provide a link, your horse will sit there. I will not pick it up for training.

Since there seems to be a reasonable demand for horse trainers, I've decided I will train some in my free time while I finish up my breeding projects. Please note that any horse transfers are done at your own risk. I will not be responsible if someone else buys your horse before I do or before you do on the return trip. You must make sure that your horse is young enough when it starts training that it will still be show eligible (if wanted) and will not age out before your requested training is completed. All horses are trained from oldest to youngest if trained in a group. Horses may switch between my main account and my side account as I deem necessary.

Prices vary by your requirements. Please feel free to check with me if you have specific circumstances that are not listed.

1. 27.5K to train only one horse to 99.8% - 100% in all areas. Approximate time = 3 yrs
2. 25K each to train multiple horses to 99.8% - 100% in all areas. Approximate times vary, but estimates can be given based on the number of horses. Ex. 2 horses = 4ish years; 3 horses = 5ish years
3. Maximum training in all areas that I can give is 30K per horse. I hate nitpicking the last few hundredths of a point to get the last little bit, so if you care that much it will be more expensive. I can manage up to 100% in most areas.
4. Horses will be trained in the order they are contracted.

Real world times vary, but can range from 1 hour to a couple of days. If you need a rush placed on your training, I may add an additional charge. I haven't really decided yet. Horses that have completed training will reside on my side account http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/12812 . They will be available for pickup there immediately, but will not be aged further.

Current Orders:

Please ping me if you post. Otherwise, I might not see it. Also, if you have asked me to train your horses, provide a link to each horse you are asking me to train at the time you post it for sale. I will not search through every one of your pastures in hopes of trying to find a horse that may or may not be the right one, and I will not browse through several hundred ads on the market page either. If you do not provide a link, your horse will sit there. I will not pick it up for training.
Last edited by Kayaine on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 9 times in total.
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Re: ~DWM~ Horse Training

Post by hdmcminn »

I would to have 3 trained.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

hdmcminn wrote:I would to have 3 trained.

Just ping me with links.
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Any spaces available?
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

ruby_jane wrote:Any spaces available?
Yeah! I go through horses pretty quickly, so I don't really have a cap. ;D I probably won't start them until tomorrow though. But feel free to drop them off.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

Kayaine wrote:
hdmcminn wrote:I would to have 3 trained.

Just ping me with links.
Got 3 listed for you. :)
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

hdmcminn wrote:ping
Please list the links. I'm not a fan of having to search for them. :D Thanks!
howrse98
Visit My Farm

Post by howrse98 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/524728 i would like you to train another horse of mine please
OdinLOVE
Visit My Farm

Post by OdinLOVE »

Hey, Can I be picky with what skills I want trained, as I do not want all up to a 100?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:52 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:52 pm