The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Why is this funny??

Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Why is this funny??

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

I clicked on my show stallions pasture when I saw this:

I'm not sure what it was, but when I saw it it made me so happy! Maybe it's the legs...
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Re: Why is this funny??

Post by Kayaine »

I think it's bc you have a little short, chunky guy next to a tall skinny one. XD
aschaab
Visit My Farm

Post by aschaab »

Tbh, I like Red Dawn better than the other stallion for some reason. Maybe, it's the build of the horse. Why do the Draft horses look short with fat legs and a huge body? They look funny af. LOL.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Kayaine wrote:I think it's bc you have a little short, chunky guy next to a tall skinny one. XD
That has to be it. I just thought it was so cute! My Welsh Cob looks to be so much fatter than the Grade horse. But really the cob is "thin" and the Grade is "Very fat". It's funny. :lol:
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

aschaab wrote:Tbh, I like Red Dawn better than the other stallion for some reason. Maybe, it's the build of the horse. Why do the Draft horses look short with fat legs and a huge body? They look funny af. LOL.
They really do! That's why I love them I think. Or maybe it's just because they do allot better in competition than my Grade(Red Dawn is a Grade) horses do. But Dawn seems to have a much more "proud" look than the draft does.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
aschaab
Visit My Farm

Post by aschaab »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
aschaab wrote:Tbh, I like Red Dawn better than the other stallion for some reason. Maybe, it's the build of the horse. Why do the Draft horses look short with fat legs and a huge body? They look funny af. LOL.
They really do! That's why I love them I think. Or maybe it's just because they do allot better in competition than my Grade(Red Dawn is a Grade) horses do. But Dawn seems to have a much more "proud" look than the draft does.
Lmao! Maybe breed another grade to him and you can get a better horse. I've seen a lot of awesome grades out there.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

aschaab wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Lmao! Maybe breed another grade to him and you can get a better horse. I've seen a lot of awesome grades out there.

I have as well. It's just my line... lol. I am working to improve them, but they are not my priority at the moment.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
HawaiiceceliaTES
Visit My Farm

Post by HawaiiceceliaTES »

OMG those legs tho!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:02 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:02 am