The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse!

Post by Echo horses »

Echo horses wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: I'll put Otherworldly Mark up. Sterling is another player's horse and, as such, is not mine to sell.
Thanks!
Sorry to bother you, but could you please up Otherwordly Mark up for private sale? Thank you
Silver Rain
Visit My Farm

Post by Silver Rain »

Malakai10 wrote:I've done this before and have decided to do it again. Any player who has been on this site for less than 32 days can get a horse trained to 90% in all areas for $1.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please note that the use of the following greatly annoys me:

Writing 'u' instead of 'you' or any other words where a similar thing is done ('such as the use of 'r' instead of 'are'.)

Use of any sort of text message writing (E.G. 'BRB', 'TTYL' etc.)

From now on, any messages with the use of any of the above will be ignored with the exception of this being copied and shown to the person whom did so once.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be much appreciated if anyone would donate +50 000 GP foals to me for this project. I will take foals that are under $1000 for this. Thank you.

Thanks for all donations to this project!

(Current) suppliers:
turtlestuff

I will train more horses for new players if a new player asks me to or I finish training the horse that I am currently training for a new player.

Please note that it is ONE HORSE PER NEW PLAYER.

Edit!

I've labeled horses for this project with 'for a new player' or something to that effect. Here is a link to the farm of my second account: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/33606

Record holders ARE NOT going to be given away. Untrained horses on my second account are not for sale.

Please note:
If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise. Image
Hello, I'm very new to this game, but a player sponsored me so I do have some money. That's why my farm is bigger than you might expect :D
But I was wondering if you could train my Hucul colt for me:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1259999
Thank you!
turtlestuff
Visit My Farm

Post by turtlestuff »

I have about seven new horses!!! So, if you need more, I am happy to supply!!!
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Malakai10 wrote:I've done this before and have decided to do it again. Any player who has been on this site for less than 32 days can get a horse trained to 90% in all areas for $1.

Writing 'u' instead of 'you' or any other words where a similar thing is done ('such as the use of 'r' instead of 'are'.)

From now on, any messages with the use of any of the above will be ignored with the exception of this being copied and shown to the person whom did so once.

It would be much appreciated if anyone would donate +50 000 GP foals to me for this project. I will take foals that are under $1000 for this. Thank you.

(Current) suppliers:
turtlestuff

I will train more horses for new players if a new player asks me to or I finish training the horse that I am currently training for a new player.

Edit!

I've labeled horses for this project with 'for a new player' or something to that effect. Here is a link to the farm of my second account: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/33606

Record holders ARE NOT going to be given away. Untrained horses on my second account are not for sale.

Please note:
If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise. Image
Hi!! So I am posting for my friend who just registered yesterday but can't post. For some reason, her account won't let her. I have proof she's a real person and it's not just me trying to get a trained horse, all you need is to search Shoshi in the Search Members in community. Anyway, she would like a trained horse, this one preferably, { http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/702279 } if you can, and like I said, I am posting for her. Just let me know if you can, and she'll be the one picking up the horse!!
Thanks and have a GREAT day!!
Platinum
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Platinum »

Malakai10 wrote:
Platinum wrote: I don't have a second account, only this one :)
Thanks for training her! How much do I owe you?
The other player that I trained for paid 2,5k. However, if you can't afford that I am willing to take it down to 1k.
I can pay 2.5 k!
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

(Current) suppliers:
turtlestuff

Edit!

Please note:
I just want to thank you for the horse you gave me. He is now a Grand Champion in Endurance and he made it possible for my farm to begin to be successful.
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

Malakai10 wrote:
arthorse wrote: I will donate some foals to your program! Please choose from here wich one you want.
Thanks so much for the offer but I currently do not need more horses to train nor do I have the time to. But, again, thank you very much.
okay that works!
Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

Annie100 wrote:.
I'm sorry but I wasn't able to accept the offer on O'l Candy Heart before it expired. Just put another $1 offer on him and I'll accept it. Again, I'm sorry I've just been rather busy, stressed and tired this past week. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/598376
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:I just want to thank you for the horse you gave me. He is now a Grand Champion in Endurance and he made it possible for my farm to begin to be successful.
Pleasure! I'm glad everything has worked out well!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Hi!! So I am posting for my friend who just registered yesterday but can't post. For some reason, her account won't let her. I have proof she's a real person and it's not just me trying to get a trained horse, all you need is to search Shoshi in the Search Members in community. Anyway, she would like a trained horse, this one preferably, { http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/702279 } if you can, and like I said, I am posting for her. Just let me know if you can, and she'll be the one picking up the horse!!
Thanks and have a GREAT day!!
Okay. I'll just have to ask that she chooses another horse as Sterling belongs to a different player.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:21 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:21 pm