The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Pearl
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse!

Post by Pearl »

Malakai10 wrote:
Would I be able to take this one? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1275901
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Pearl wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:
Would I be able to take this one? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1275901
Yes. I'll put him up.
Pearl
Visit My Farm

Post by Pearl »

Malakai10 wrote:
Pearl wrote:
Yes. I'll put him up.
Thank you so much!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Pearl wrote: Thank you so much!
Pleasure.
Silver Rain
Visit My Farm

Post by Silver Rain »

Malakai10 wrote:
Silver Rain wrote: Thank you!
Is he up?
I'll go put him up now.
Is he up? i can't find him :?
Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

Silver Rain wrote: Is he up? i can't find him :?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1261567
Here, it seems that I hadn't put him up :oops:
Aleksia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aleksia »

hi i just started in march so i was wondering if you could finish training a stallion for me thanks just give me a ping
Gaagii
Visit My Farm

Post by Gaagii »

Malakai10 wrote:I've done this before and have decided to do it again. Any player who has been on this site for less than 32 days can get a horse trained to >720% for $1.

Notice

After some debate with myself, I have decided to implement a new option. Instead of giving a new player a trained horse or training a horse for them, I will instead give ONE new player per WEEK a donation of 15k.

PLEASE NOTE: It is ONE player per WEEK. If you are the second person to ask a donation that week and you'll have still been on this site for under a week by the next Sunday, you can still take the donation option.
e.g.
Player X has been on this site for 30 days. Player Y has been on this site for 2 days. Player X asks for the money donation instead of a horse and gets it. Player Y also asks for the money donation. Since Player X has already taken that 25/03-01/04's money donation, Player Y has to wait until 01/04 to get their money donation.

Player X has been on this site for 30 days. Player Y has been on this site for 2 days. Player Y asks for the money donation instead of a horse and gets it. Player X has also asked for the money donation. However, Player X has been on this site for 30 days and must wait until 01/04 to get the money. The problem it that, by then, Player X will have been on this site for over 32 days. I cannot give Player X the money. Player X can either negotiate the position with Player Y or Player X can get a trained horse/have me train a horse for them.

PLEASE NOTE: that this is the first time I'm am adding this option. I have no idea how it will work and I do NOT want to cause any rows over this. Should this prove more trouble than it is worth, I will remove this option.

If there is any confusion, then please ask and I will try to answer.

22/04 - 28/04 - NO PLAYER
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please note that the use of the following greatly annoys me:

Writing 'u' instead of 'you' or any other words where a similar thing is done ('such as the use of 'r' instead of 'are'.)

Use of any sort of text message writing (E.G. 'BRB', 'TTYL' etc.)

From now on, any messages with the use of any of the above will be ignored with the exception of this being copied and shown to the person whom did so once.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be much appreciated if anyone would donate +50 000 GP foals to me for this project. I will take foals that are under $1000 for this. Thank you.

Thanks for all donations to this project!

(Current) suppliers:
turtlestuff

I will train more horses for new players if a new player asks me to or I finish training the horse that I am currently training for a new player.
Training your horse for you will take a while - probably a minimum of two weeks (which varies depending on my energy/holidays/events.) I am a busy person and, quite frankly, when I have free time I am tired and simply want to read. Please do not ask me to train a horse for you if you want the training completed in less than two weeks.

Please note that it is ONE HORSE PER NEW PLAYER.

Edit!

I've labeled horses for this project with 'for a new player' or something to that effect. Here is a link to the farm of my second account: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/33606

Record holders ARE NOT going to be given away. Untrained horses on my second account are not for sale.

Please note:
If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise. Image

If this is still on-going can I possibly have a $1 trained horse? Thank you.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Gaagii wrote:
If this is still on-going can I possibly have a $1 trained horse? Thank you.
Sure, http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/43251 all the available horses are labeled.
Claudia_
Visit My Farm

Post by Claudia_ »

hey! if this is still going on can i please have a trained $1 horse? this is so cool that you are doing this for new players :-) (like myself)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:57 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:57 pm