The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

HorseGirlUDI
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse!

Post by HorseGirlUDI »

Hi! I joined just a couple of weeks ago. Could I please get a trained horse?
HorseGirlUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGirlUDI »

I just joined on August 27th, 2017. Is it possible for me to get a horse?
TheOpalQueen
Visit My Farm

Post by TheOpalQueen »

Hi, I joined around two weeks ago. Could I get a $1 horse? Thanks
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Hi! I just joined 2 days ago and am having a lot of trouble with money, training and breeding. Could I get a $1 trained horse to earn money from Local Shows? Thank you.
Malakai20
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

Zer0 wrote:Hi! I just joined 2 days ago and am having a lot of trouble with money, training and breeding. Could I get a $1 trained horse to earn money from Local Shows? Thank you.
HorseGirlUDI wrote:I just joined on August 27th, 2017. Is it possible for me to get a horse?
TheOpalQueen wrote:Hi, I joined around two weeks ago. Could I get a $1 horse? Thanks
I deeply apologize for not answering you three. I don't get notified unless I'm pinged (done by pressing the quotation marks next to the person's name on the post.)

As it was my fault, if you are still struggling, I will provide you with a horse, each.

Again, I'm terribly sorry. Please do remember to ping.
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Malakai20 wrote:
Zer0 wrote:Hi! I just joined 2 days ago and am having a lot of trouble with money, training and breeding. Could I get a $1 trained horse to earn money from Local Shows? Thank you.
HorseGirlUDI wrote:I just joined on August 27th, 2017. Is it possible for me to get a horse?
TheOpalQueen wrote:Hi, I joined around two weeks ago. Could I get a $1 horse? Thanks
I deeply apologize for not answering you three. I don't get notified unless I'm pinged (done by pressing the quotation marks next to the person's name on the post.)

As it was my fault, if you are still struggling, I will provide you with a horse, each.

How do you ping?
Also, if you're still willing to sell a horse, I'm having trouble with money because my COI 0% project isn't really paying off. I'm not exactly a new player any more but.. I would be extremely grateful to have a trained horse :)
Malakai20
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

Zer0 wrote:
Malakai20 wrote:I deeply apologize for not answering you three. I don't get notified unless I'm pinged (done by pressing the quotation marks next to the person's name on the post.)

How do you ping?
Also, if you're still willing to sell a horse, I'm having trouble with money because my COI 0% project isn't really paying off. I'm not exactly a new player any more but.. I would be extremely grateful to have a trained horse :)
Pinging is the whole [ quote = "X" ][/quote]

And yes, I will provide you with a horse as you had asked for one previously. You can choose from the ones with 'For a new player' in their notes.
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Malakai20 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: How do you ping?
Pinging is the whole [ quote = "X" ]
And yes, I will provide you with a horse as you had asked for one previously. You can choose from the ones with 'For a new player' in their notes.[/quote]
Oh, alright, thanks!
I'd like Scarlet Witch if that's alright with you :)
HorseGirlUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGirlUDI »

Hi! Could I get a horse? My farm is still having financial difficulties, and a good horse would really help.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

HorseGirlUDI wrote:Hi! Could I get a horse? My farm is still having financial difficulties, and a good horse would really help.
Ping them- they just said it above.
I'll do it for you.
Malakai10 wrote:ping
Malakai20 wrote:ping
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:53 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:53 pm