Community Forum

Closed (contains training advice)

Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ training

Post by Malakai10 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: No problem. I already said that I would train for you long before I decided to close this. So everybody gets a maximum of three more trained horses.

Hopefully, although I don't think anyone will. Everyone on this site is so pleasant to communicate with.

Full training, right?
I'm glad you are taking more, thanks again.

Most people are pleasant yes! I have come accost one or two who weren't so nice. *smile* But everyone on this thread has been awesome to read though all the comments.

Yes, please on full training.

If I could also ask a question? I just finished all the levels of stamina training in the player/skills. Which one should I work on next? And do you have any helpful hints on how to train?
Pleasure!

Sure, I don't mind answering questions.

I would recommend doing the movement courses since it can be quite a pain to get up fully, after that, it really depends on what you want to do or what you're training your horses for.

These are exceedingly useful in figuring out what to compete horses in and what to train. http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=1235; http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... ion#p23059

This is a useful training guide written by Kayaine: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 525#p24525

Admittedly, I do not follow the guide to the letter. What I do for full training, is start with collection and impulsion at a walk for twenty minutes until it only takes 66% energy. After that, I use collection and impulsion for half an hour (after this I always train for half an hour, unless I am paying special attention to a horse, in which case I train for half an hour and then swap between the other times trying to train it as much as possible.) Once I can no longer raise intelligence, I switch to lunge over jumps, still at a walk.

Once intelligence is finished, I switch to ground poles at a walk. Once movement can no longer be raised, I switch to ground poles at a trot until I have finished movement. After that, I make the horse jump obstacles at a walk until agility is complete. After that, the horse pulls a cart up a hill to complete strength (at a walk). After that, I lunge the horse on the flat at a gallop to complete speed. Everything is done in the arena.
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Malakai10 wrote: I can take horses for training right now. There will be a maximum of six in a current training group, although I will keep six more on my other account to speed up the transition between training groups

Have all you read my previous post? If not, please go to page 52. It is the fifth post from the top.
Would you be able to take three of mine?
OdinLOVE
Visit My Farm

Post by OdinLOVE »

Malakai10 wrote:
OdinLOVE wrote:Ping
I can take horses for training right now. There will be a maximum of six in a current training group, although I will keep six more on my other account to speed up the transition between training groups

Have all you read my previous post? If not, please go to page 52. It is the fifth post from the top.

Can you take one now??
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

OdinLOVE wrote:Can you take one now??
Sure. I just need a link.
OdinLOVE
Visit My Farm

Post by OdinLOVE »

Malakai10 wrote:
OdinLOVE wrote:Can you take one now??
Sure. I just need a link.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/675625
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

Malakai10 wrote: Your horses' training is completed.Do you wish to pick them up as soon as possible or would you prefer for me to keep them until private sales are ready?
I would like to pick them up asap! :)

Thanks! :mrgreen:
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

GracelynEquus wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Your horses' training is completed.Do you wish to pick them up as soon as possible or would you prefer for me to keep them until private sales are ready?

Sorry for the late reply. I'll put your horses up as soon as we're on at the same time.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

OdinLOVE wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Sure. I just need a link.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/675625
Got him, sorry for being late. Haven't had reliable WiFi for the last few days.
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

Malakai10 wrote:
GracelynEquus wrote:

Sorry for the late reply. I'll put your horses up as soon as we're on at the same time.
Great!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

GracelynEquus wrote:Great!
I'll put them up now, then?
Become a Patron!