The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Free high quality arabs for anyone!

stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: Free high quality arabs for anyone!

Post by stephanie111 »

texí wrote:These two are available for now:

ฬᾰ♛ Bulletproof

ฬᾰ♛ One Ring To Rule Them All

The foal is for stephanie, you can wait for it to get trained or have it anytime you want :)
I love it! I am 100% willing to pay to have him trained, you can set the price :D
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

stephanie111: It's a filly :) and okay, I'll train it..for free of course, but the safety price is 65,000 for the next time, I lost another horse last time...
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

texí wrote:stephanie111: It's a filly :) and okay, I'll train it..for free of course, but the safety price is 65,000 for the next time, I lost another horse last time...
Ugh. My mistake! I am very willing to pay the safety price, I'm just thinking about the haggle you had to go through organizing this!
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

You can check her progress, she'll be ready to go in a few days, then just sell me some horse for the price and I'll sell her for the same price :)
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

texí wrote:You can check her progress, she'll be ready to go in a few days, then just sell me some horse for the price and I'll sell her for the same price :)
Ok!
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

I also put some arabs up for sale from my breeding herd if you are interested :)
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

texí wrote:I also put some arabs up for sale from my breeding herd if you are interested :)
Will check out!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

texí wrote:I also put some arabs up for sale from my breeding herd if you are interested :)
You don't like spots in your program, right?
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

I don't care about color that much, I breed for quality, but I also try to keep all the genes in my herd, so I also have some spotties, greys, dilutes, basics... whatev :D
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

texí wrote:I don't care about color that much, I breed for quality, but I also try to keep all the genes in my herd, so I also have somje spotties, greys, dilutes, basics... whatev :D
Lol. I try to keep mine pure, but looking at these handsome delioboz mares/stallions, I may give in...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am