The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HELP!!! Persian Arabian breeding

Lindz_2012
Visit My Farm

HELP!!! Persian Arabian breeding

Post by Lindz_2012 »

I have tried multiple times to breed a Persian Arabian horse, however everytime I try I only end up with a horse that says 80% Arabian x Caspian. Could anyone help/tell me why this has happened and how to fix this?
Thanks
Lindz_2012
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: HELP!!! Persian Arabian breeding

Post by BlackOak2 »

Lindz_2012 wrote:I have tried multiple times to breed a Persian Arabian horse, however everytime I try I only end up with a horse that says 80% Arabian x Caspian. Could anyone help/tell me why this has happened and how to fix this?
Thanks
Lindz_2012
There are multiple things that come into play when trying to create from a breed recipe. The best way to give you the optimum chances of breeding that Persian Arabian is to insure that both parent horses rate 4 or better stars against the Persian Arabian breed book. You don't need to have perfect parents to breed your wanted breed, however, the closer to perfect the parents are, the better chance you have of giving birth to the foal you want.

We all face this same problem and sometimes real irritating frustrations when the foal comes out as a cross or a grade, just keep at it. Occasionally, we have to breed Toward the new breed before we can Produce the new breed.
Lindz_2012
Visit My Farm

Post by Lindz_2012 »

Thank You, i've been trying for a while so its just frustrating. xx
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Lindz_2012 wrote:Thank You, i've been trying for a while so its just frustrating. xx
I have a mare if you are interested.
QHF Golden Promise
HollyDolly
Visit My Farm

Post by HollyDolly »

Lindz_2012 wrote:I have tried multiple times to breed a Persian Arabian horse, however everytime I try I only end up with a horse that says 80% Arabian x Caspian. Could anyone help/tell me why this has happened and how to fix this?
Thanks
Lindz_2012
I have this mare for sale. She has produced a Persian Arabian and is available for $500. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/688459
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

I put all three of my Persian Mares up for sale. If you need a better price let me know.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/5824
Lindz_2012
Visit My Farm

Post by Lindz_2012 »

QuesthavenFarms wrote:I put all three of my Persian Mares up for sale. If you need a better price let me know.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/5824
Thank you so much for your offer, however i have moved onto breeding high (As I can) quality Arabians. Thanks again Lindz_2012xx
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:56 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:56 pm