The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Grassybutt please return the horse

stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: Grassybutt please return the horse

Post by stephanie111 »

darklass wrote:
will a mixed arab with a arab give a arab colt if so I would take the last one what price?
They are gorges![/quote]
hey steph sup?[/quote]
Hi :D glad to find you online
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

stephanie111 wrote:
darklass wrote:do u have anywith tiger eyes? I am trying to introduce tiger eyes into my arabs
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/610278
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/610795
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/619627
I think these 3 will suite you. The last has nice blue eyes.)
will a mixed arab with a arab give a arab colt if so I would take the last one what price?[/quote]
They are gorges![/quote]
hey steph sup?[/quote]
Hi :D glad to find you online[/quote]
Darklass, can I do anything to help your breeding program? After Farant's help, I'm trying to pay it forward.
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

hey steph sup?[/quote]
Darklass, can I do anything to help your breeding program? After Farant's help, I'm trying to pay it forward.[/quote]
I was about to ask u the same question lol I was wondering if like we could start a breeding and selling program for arabs
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

darklass wrote:hey steph sup?
Darklass, can I do anything to help your breeding program? After Farant's help, I'm trying to pay it forward.[/quote]
I was about to ask u the same question lol I was wondering if like we could start a breeding and selling program for arabs[/quote]
Sure! I would love to, but I already have 2 partners, but I would love to do a "exchange" if that's what you mean
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

stephanie111 wrote:
darklass wrote:hey steph sup?
Hi :D glad to find you online
I was about to ask u the same question lol I was wondering if like we could start a breeding and selling program for arabs[/quote]
Sure! I would love to, but I already have 2 partners, but I would love to do a "exchange" if that's what you mean[/quote]
I meant what if u and ur partners and I got together to form a arab breeding program if that's alright with them and u
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

darklass wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Hi :D glad to find you online
Darklass, can I do anything to help your breeding program? After Farant's help, I'm trying to pay it forward.
Sure! I would love to, but I already have 2 partners, but I would love to do a "exchange" if that's what you mean[/quote]
I meant what if u and ur partners and I got together to form a arab breeding program if that's alright with them and u[/quote]

I can see what I can do, the only thing is I'm afraid my partner won't be ok with it. Will for sure try and work something out.
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

stephanie111 wrote:
darklass wrote:
I can see what I can do, the only thing is I'm afraid my partner won't be ok with it. Will for sure try and work something out.
well maybe he and I could talk and work something out maybe he could look at my arabs see how good they are
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

darklass wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
well maybe he and I could talk and work something out maybe he could look at my arabs see how good they are
Sure! (It's a she)
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

stephanie111 wrote:
darklass wrote:
Sure! (It's a she)
[/quote]
oh lol sorry whats her username?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

darklass wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Sure! (It's a she)
oh lol sorry whats her username?[/quote]
Ruby Jane. I think it's because our standard is more tight
Become a Patron!