The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Please....

MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Re: Please....

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

paddlepoplion wrote:i have a big fish tank with like 23 fish, only like 5 have died in about 3 months :)
That's good I don't seem to be able to keep fish alive but give me a dog or a horse and they will live till their dinosaurs I swear
paddlepoplion
Visit My Farm

Post by paddlepoplion »

xD
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Ok!
Thank you so much for him I've been getting new stock to replace the old ones I was needing a new stallion for the herd he will be great as soon as he's old enough
No problem! :D
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Ok!
Thank you so much for him I've been getting new stock to replace the old ones I was needing a new stallion for the herd he will be great as soon as he's old enough
Aww don't push it! I'm happy to help :D
paddlepoplion
Visit My Farm

Post by paddlepoplion »

in my newborns pasture, look at Beautiful Quilt. Could you give me a hand with her? It'd be great if you could train her for eventing? I'm not sure which event, I think Dressage... Thanks
paddlepoplion
Visit My Farm

Post by paddlepoplion »

Im only asking because I'm really busy atm and i don't really have time to train her :)
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

paddlepoplion wrote:in my newborns pasture, look at Beautiful Quilt. Could you give me a hand with her? It'd be great if you could train her for eventing? I'm not sure which event, I think Dressage... Thanks
sure just send her over when we are both on and i think that dressage would be a good one to go for cause Frisians excel at that and i don't know some maybe western events like reining. i know that the bred isn't known for that event but my aunt trains her reining horses to do dressage so that way they aren't doing the same thing everyday and don't get bored. So i think if a reining horse can do dressage a dressage horse can do some reining and probably be good at it.
paddlepoplion
Visit My Farm

Post by paddlepoplion »

ok thanks! next time you're on i'll put her up for $1 :D
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

paddlepoplion wrote:ok thanks! next time you're on i'll put her up for $1 :D
im on now go ahead and put her up and i grab her real quick :D
paddlepoplion