Community Forum

CleverWolf

Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

CleverWolf

Post by Velvetpie16 »

U recently bred a made to my (RESERVED) stud, u failed to read the all caps letters saying so. I would ask that u plz give me that foal for free... And asap plz.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: CleverWolf

Post by stephanie111 »

Velvetpie16 wrote:U recently bred a made to my (RESERVED) stud, u failed to read the all caps letters saying so. I would ask that u plz give me that foal for free... And asap plz.
Aw you have to ping the person. Here:
CleverWolf wrote:/
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:U recently bred a made to my (RESERVED) stud, u failed to read the all caps letters saying so. I would ask that u plz give me that foal for free... And asap plz.
Hello? Idk what u mean?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Velvetpie16 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Aw you have to ping the person. Here:
Hello? Idk what u mean?
What stephanie111 means is, if you want them to see it 'immediately', i.e. get a notification of your posting, to find a posting that person made, and copy and paste the 'quote' into Your post. She did it for you, so that CleverWolf gets a notification of your request directed at them.

I hope this makes sense to you. I also hope that was your question as well...
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Hello? Idk what u mean?[/quote]

What stephanie111 means is, if you want them to see it 'immediately', i.e. get a notification of your posting, to find a posting that person made, and copy and paste the 'quote' into Your post. She did it for you, so that CleverWolf gets a notification of your request directed at them.

I hope this makes sense to you. I also hope that was your question as well...[/quote]
Thanks for explaining!
Lillyian Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Lillyian Stables »

CleverWolf please give Velvetpie16 the foal back....

Thanks Lillyian Stables
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

ok thank ya'll for explaining to me!
CleverWolf
Visit My Farm

Post by CleverWolf »

Ok.. What? I haven't been on here in a while. I bred my mare to a stallion, how is that related to you?
CleverWolf
Visit My Farm

Post by CleverWolf »

Where was the bold letters? I am not seeing any on his profile, so not sure how I was expected to know that I was not supposed to breed to him. So no, I don't see why I should give you the foal for free.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

CleverWolf wrote:Ok.. What? I haven't been on here in a while. I bred my mare to a stallion, how is that related to you?
Well, you bred a mare to Velvetpie16's stallion and he/she is demands that you give the foal to her.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:18 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:18 am