The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Closed

Tisha
Visit My Farm

Closed

Post by Tisha »

*This has Been Deleted :D
Last edited by Tisha on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Your Views on People Buying Reserved Horses on The Market

Post by Tom »

Horses for sale are for sale. Anyone can buy them. There are members on the site who may not be able to read English or are under 12 years old and can't use the forums without parental permission.

That said people who are causing other players grief by purposely buying horses they clearly marked and then taunting them are definitely breaking the rules and they should be reported so I may deal with them.

Please be civil and don't assume malice. It's a complicated game with a lot to take in.

Also the private transfer function is coming soon. This won't be a problem for much longer.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Tom wrote:Horses for sale are for sale. Anyone can buy them. There are members on the site who may not be able to read English or are under 12 years old and can't use the forums without parental permission.

That said people who are causing other players grief by purposely buying horses they clearly marked and then taunting them are definitely breaking the rules and they should be reported so I may deal with them.

Please be civil and don't assume malice. It's a complicated game with a lot to take in.

Also the private transfer function is coming soon. This won't be a problem for much longer.
Tom,there is no malice in it.There are differing views on it.Thank you for all the hard work you put into the game
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

I mean don't assume someone bought your horse out of malice. Mistakes do happen.

You're welcome! Thank you for playing the game. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:51 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:51 am