The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Hello!

Merilial
Visit My Farm

Hello!

Post by Merilial »

I just joined HWO, and I've loved it so far. It's a lot more well-rounded than previous SIMs I've played!

Just want to meet some people in the community and would appreciate any friendly advice. :D
What are some things you wish you'd done when you started the game? I'm also trying to choose a breed to focus on (there's too many!) so feel free to make a pitch for you favorite. :lol:
paddlepoplion
Visit My Farm

Re: Hello!

Post by paddlepoplion »

Hello and welcome to HWO! I'm currently working on Appaloosa's, Walkaloosa's and Arappaloosa's. Feel free to have a look at my and my partner's farm (MichelleRoddy3110, she has way more) :D
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

Hello and welcome to HWO and like my partner said you can look at my farm I currently breed Arabians and deliboz horses along with the breeds that paddlepoplion said if you happen to need anything just ask
Merilial
Visit My Farm

Post by Merilial »

Thank you both so much! The Arabian mixes are beautiful, and you can breed so many different horses from them. I'll definitely have to keep them in mind as my "ancient" starter horse. :)
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

Merilial wrote:Thank you both so much! The Arabian mixes are beautiful, and you can breed so many different horses from them. I'll definitely have to keep them in mind as my "ancient" starter horse. :)
If you happen to need high stat horses just ask and I could either put a stallion up for stud for you or I could sell you either a mare or stallion I honestly won't miss the horse I honestly have to many I do have a sale paddock but most of the horses are old and if you happen to see a horse you want just let me know
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Merilial wrote:I just joined HWO, and I've loved it so far. It's a lot more well-rounded than previous SIMs I've played!

Just want to meet some people in the community and would appreciate any friendly advice. :D
What are some things you wish you'd done when you started the game? I'm also trying to choose a breed to focus on (there's too many!) so feel free to make a pitch for you favorite. :lol:
Hey! Welcome to Horse World Online!

Here are some links to get you started :D
FAQ - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1692
Extensive user guide - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2367
Horse training guide - viewtopic.php?p=26914#26914
Discipline Summary - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1235
Breeders report and conformation - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4620
Horse color genetics - http://www.jenniferhoffman.net/horse/

My advice for advancing quickly:
1. Buy a horse with high genetic potential, 55,000 +
2. Follow the training guide to train the horse fully (or as close as you can, you will get closer to 100% when you complete courses)
3. Put it the horse local shows, In-hand jumping (keep the horses weight around moderately thin)
4. Keep entering shows to earn money and pony tokens
5. When you have 500 pony tokens upgrade your account, go to store - upgrade benefits
6. Have fun reaching your goals!

-Sognatore
On choosing a breed, it depends on what you want. Do you want to be the first to create a breed? Go to Help, Breeds Wiki. Do you want to breed horses with good stats but don't want to go through the trouble of breeding them from terrible stats? Choose Arabian, Thoroughbred or Deliboz horses. Want 0% COI? Buy horses from the adoption centre and carefully select horses. Want to breed for a specific disciple? Choose a horse with the correct body shape and stats: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... ion#p23059; http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=1235; http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 525#p24525
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Hello!
I would help you with good stallions who are not Arabs. If you want something heavier than them, you're welcome.
Merilial
Visit My Farm

Post by Merilial »

Thank you everyone for all the advice and help! I appreciate the offers, and I will let you all know if I need to take you up on your kind offers. :)

I'm going to do some research and choose a breed to focus on later today, I think.
Lillyian Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Lillyian Stables »

Welcome to HWO!! Check out my farm if need. I breed Arabians and Rocky Mountain Ponys! :) If you want to breed any of my horses, or it you want to buy any!

Lillyian Stables :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:22 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:22 am