The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I need champs...

Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Re: I need champs...

Post by Dressage Queen »

Well each month I would like to get 1000 for their feed, so I could get a horse cheap and sell it to you(it won't have any babies so you can just rehire it) if that is possible and also getting their babies would be great too! So I am all ready, and if you have one or two or three ready than I can take them and I will start training them. Also could u meet me in the chat room?
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Velvetpie16 wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote:
So I have been thinking about this and I decided that this is something that I would like to help you with and we could also be breeding partners, so I would like to know when you want me to start training your horses. I am clearing a pasture for them now and when we are both on we can talk in the chat room and I will get a few horses to start training with Andrew we will keep in tough while I train them and when they are done I will get some more, but while I am training them I will show them for you. I really am excited to do this! Talk to you soon
Molly
Yes mam! How would u like me to pay u? do u have a problem with just getting to breed them?

Well each month I would like to get 1000 for their feed, so I could get a horse cheap and sell it to you(it won't have any babies so you can just rehire it) if that is possible and also getting their babies would be great too! So I am all ready, and if you have one or two or three ready than I can take them and I will start training them. Also could u meet me in the chat room?
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Dressage Queen wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:
Yes mam! How would u like me to pay u? do u have a problem with just getting to breed them?

\
Yes i am on now!
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Velvetpie16 wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote:

\
Yes i am on now!
I will see u in the chat room
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Velvetpie16 wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote:

\
Yes i am on now!
Have u looked at the horses so far? And could u meet me on the chat room?
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Dressage Queen wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote: \
Yes i am on now!
Yup sure but idk how long for
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Velvetpie16 wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote:
Yup sure but idk how long for
K I'm on now
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Velvetpie16 wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote:
So I have been thinking about this and I decided that this is something that I would like to help you with and we could also be breeding partners, so I would like to know when you want me to start training your horses. I am clearing a pasture for them now and when we are both on we can talk in the chat room and I will get a few horses to start training with Andrew we will keep in tough while I train them and when they are done I will get some more, but while I am training them I will show them for you. I really am excited to do this! Talk to you soon
Molly

How r my horses?
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Velvetpie16 wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:

How r my horses?
Sorry I have not been on recently, my horse sadly passed away but they are great and I will be putting them on a schedule of training again very soon:)
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Dressage Queen wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:

How r my horses?
Sorry I have not been on recently, my horse sadly passed away but they are great and I will be putting them on a schedule of training again very soon:)

ok same been grounded soooooo let me know when! thx
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 pm