The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I need champs...

Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

I need champs...

Post by Velvetpie16 »

If you want to be my personal shower to make my horses champs and such, i will pay you in their foals. while you have them feel free to breed them as much as you want!
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Re: I need champs...

Post by Dressage Queen »

Velvetpie16 wrote:If you want to be my personal shower to make my horses champs and such, i will pay you in their foals. while you have them feel free to breed them as much as you want!
What breed would you be using, and would I show them or you?
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Dressage Queen wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:If you want to be my personal shower to make my horses champs and such, i will pay you in their foals. while you have them feel free to breed them as much as you want!
What breed would you be using, and would I show them or you?
i would ask that you show them for me and i would let you breed them as much as you could until they were finished.

i do arabs, belgians, and many more breeds!
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Velvetpie16 wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote: What breed would you be using, and would I show them or you?
i would ask that you show them for me and i would let you breed them as much as you could until they were finished.

Do you have the starting horses that I would use, or would I have to pick them?
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Dressage Queen wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:

well i do dressage and log pulling and endurance sooooo i will pick them plz, but you get to reject if you don't like them then i will simply go pick another.

meet me in the chat room plz asap
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Velvetpie16 wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote:
well i do dressage and log pulling and endurance sooooo i will pick them plz, but you get to reject if you don't like them then i will simply go pick another.

I'm on now can you talk?
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Dressage Queen wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:

I'm on now can you talk?
I looked at your horses and the one that most interests me ins VP16 Little Challenger
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Sorry I had to get off sooner then expected, I am on now
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Velvetpie16 wrote:Sorry I had to get off sooner then expected, I am on now
So I have been thinking about this and I decided that this is something that I would like to help you with and we could also be breeding partners, so I would like to know when you want me to start training your horses. I am clearing a pasture for them now and when we are both on we can talk in the chat room and I will get a few horses to start training with Andrew we will keep in tough while I train them and when they are done I will get some more, but while I am training them I will show them for you. I really am excited to do this! Talk to you soon
Molly
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Dressage Queen wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:Sorry I had to get off sooner then expected, I am on now
So I have been thinking about this and I decided that this is something that I would like to help you with and we could also be breeding partners, so I would like to know when you want me to start training your horses. I am clearing a pasture for them now and when we are both on we can talk in the chat room and I will get a few horses to start training with Andrew we will keep in tough while I train them and when they are done I will get some more, but while I am training them I will show them for you. I really am excited to do this! Talk to you soon
Molly
Yes mam! How would u like me to pay u? do u have a problem with just getting to breed them?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:38 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:38 pm