The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for a breeding job.

Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a breeding job.

Post by Velvetpie16 »

montana.spurdle01 wrote:Hey Velvetpie16, with my order could I possibly get another mare? another Australian Brumby mare? if so how much would it cost?
for three i will charge 20k for two 15k
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Post by montana.spurdle01 »

Ok 20k please! two mares and a stallion thanks :) Ill give you another job later on for another breed!
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

montana.spurdle01 wrote:Ok 20k please! two mares and a stallion thanks :) Ill give you another job later on for another breed!
Ok!
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Velvetpie16 Do you know how long until my horses are ready just wondering :D
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

montana.spurdle01 wrote:Hey Velvetpie16, with my order could I possibly get another mare? another Australian Brumby mare? if so how much would it cost?
, Also Then id like to get 1 stallion and 2 mares of American Crème and white Please how much would that cost? :)
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by malishka33 »

hi, can you breed cool looks in horses? I'm looking for someone who can breed me a black and white leopard appaloosa. I posted about this a while ago, and some people seemed interested, but then disappeared... :(
do you think you can breed me a black and white leopard appaloosa with feathers? please?
if it will be just like what I am looking for, i'll pay you a good price... ? please?
paddlepoplion
Visit My Farm

Post by paddlepoplion »

michelleroddy3110 and i didn't disappear, we're working on breeding one right now
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

malishka33 wrote:hi, can you breed cool looks in horses? I'm looking for someone who can breed me a black and white leopard appaloosa. I posted about this a while ago, and some people seemed interested, but then disappeared... :(
do you think you can breed me a black and white leopard appaloosa with feathers? please?
if it will be just like what I am looking for, i'll pay you a good price... ? please?
paddlepoplion
Yea we didn't disappear I have been working on it but so far all Im getting is leopards that are not black they are chestnut, brown and champagne and their ain't no black leopard stud for me to use so I've been trying to get it though a couple generations but so far I haven't got the spots to go up the neck yet
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:
malishka33 wrote:hi, can you breed cool looks in horses? I'm looking for someone who can breed me a black and white leopard appaloosa. I posted about this a while ago, and some people seemed interested, but then disappeared... :(
paddlepoplion
Yea we didn't disappear I have been working on it but so far all Im getting is leopards that are not black they are chestnut, brown and champagne and their ain't no black leopard stud for me to use so I've been trying to get it though a couple generations but so far I haven't got the spots to go up the neck yet

I will get on that! Looks r my specialty! Stud or filly? And itll only cost 4k per head
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Ummmm man I need to finish up what I am working on ATM and that is getting Mongols and then I will go from order of first to last post! I am out of space ATM so I will take like 2 months irl plus's I think that I am going away for lent and am leaving this weekend for camp, sorry if there is a long wait on orders! Sooooo sorry and u can. Always ask me to cancle ur order if u can't wait....., I will try toget yalls horses asap!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:33 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:33 pm