The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for Breeders of Foundation Breeds

Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Breeders of Foundation Breeds

Post by Kayaine »

Hi all! Nobody pinged me, so I didn't notice all this commotion. I'll clarify. I'm looking for someone who wants to breed each breed specifically. I want all of my horses, I just don't have the room to keep them, so I'm looking for people who will want them and carry on their bloodlines as I would have. If you think that's you, ping me, and we'll talk.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

KayaineII wrote:I'm looking for some trustworthy breeders to take over some of my foundation horses. They are all fantastic horses, and I'd like some players that are interested in keeping foundation lines great. All of the horses in question are purebred, have neutral or better BR comments in everything and typically have a HGP of over 40k. Please let me know if you're interested and in what breed you are interested.

Breeds available:

Tarpan
Przewalski
Belgian
Arabian

Breeds that will be available in the future:
Forest Horse
Turkmenes
North African Barb
Mongolian
Hi! I'm intrested in your arabs
KayaineII
Visit My Farm

Post by KayaineII »

stephanie111 wrote:ping
Tell me about your breeding goals. What are your aims? Where does your current stock come from/where do you expect it to go? How do you choose which horses you breed together? Give an example of a horse you have bred that fits or is on the way to your goals.
KayaineII
Visit My Farm

Post by KayaineII »

vallers wrote:I am looking into breeding Przewalski's and am already working on Forest horse's.
I wasn't really sure if you were still interested, so I'm pinging you. Let me know and we can talk.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

I am working on forest horses for now, just to get away from arabians.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

vallers wrote:I am working on forest horses for now, just to get away from arabians.
I do not currently have those as they are in the works. I only have the przewalski finished of what you had mentioned. I'll try to keep you in mind for when I get to FHs.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

KayaineII wrote:
Tell me about your breeding goals. What are your aims? Where does your current stock come from/where do you expect it to go? How do you choose which horses you breed together? Give an example of a horse you have bred that fits or is on the way to your goals.
Breeding Goals: to breed an arabian with at least 6 gold, and a couple of greens. Another goal of mine is to downsize the height. The height of my arabs is getting way out of hand, I'm looking for some smaller ones.
My stock: My current stock is homebred, and I started by breeding my mare with 2 greens to a stud. I expect my stock to grow, (obviously! :lol: ) and I am trying to increase the stats and GP as much as possible.
How I chose: I choose my arabians through stats, GP, and colour. I look for decent stats, (no negatives, golds and greens are hood) a good GP, (no lower then 45), and colour, (I'm looking to increase my range of red roans, and chestnuts)
2 examples:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/644131 5 gold, 1 green. A good GP too.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/655824 5 gold, 1 green. I like the height and a great GP.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

I've considered your answers but have decided that I do not believe this to be a good fit at this time. Thanks for checking in with me though.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Kayaine wrote:
I've considered your answers but have decided that I do not believe this to be a good fit at this time. Thanks for checking in with me though.
Thanks though! Now that I think about it, I'm relieved. I have so much to do right now, I don't need another project/breeding goal.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

KayaineII wrote:
Breeds available:

Tarpan
Przewalski
Belgian
Arabian

Breeds that will be available in the future:
Forest Horse
Turkmenes
North African Barb
Mongolian
The only horses i breed and create are 0%COI. I am REALLY Interested. Get back with me and ill let you know which ones im interested in :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:30 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:30 am