The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tutorial

Bella66Billy
Visit My Farm

Tutorial

Post by Bella66Billy »

Let's make your farm look a little nicer with some decoration items. Go to the Farm Building page in the Market and buy a decoration item from the category Outside or Other.

How do I do this?
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: Tutorial

Post by Malakai10 »

Bella66Billy wrote:Let's make your farm look a little nicer with some decoration items. Go to the Farm Building page in the Market and buy a decoration item from the category Outside or Other.

How do I do this?
Look to the left side of your screen. Click 'Market', then 'Farm Building' which is the fourth link from the top. You'll find the items there.
Bella66Billy
Visit My Farm

Post by Bella66Billy »

mine only shows three options is there another way to get there?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Bella66Billy wrote:mine only shows three options is there another way to get there?
That is very odd. You should see, in order...
Adoption Centre
Horses for Sale
Stallions at Stud
Farm Building
Book Store
Tack Store

Are you looking in the market tab and not the rankings tab? Or maybe scrolling down? Are you using an older version of an internet explorer? Or perhaps one that may not be supported on this game? Firefox seems to work the best for most of us.
Anyway, I've linked the tabs here for you.
Bella66Billy
Visit My Farm

Post by Bella66Billy »

thanks and I am looking in the market tab and it only shows three options
Bella66Billy
Visit My Farm

Post by Bella66Billy »

do I have to download firefox?
Bella66Billy
Visit My Farm

Post by Bella66Billy »

how do you scroll down??
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Bella66Billy wrote:do I have to download firefox?
Yes, you'll have to download firefox. I'm not sure how you scroll down. I'm unsure of exactly what you're seeing and what screen you're looking on. It makes me think you're working on a mobile, which I cannot help you with. Perhaps one of the other players who works on mobile can offer you more input. However, if you have access to a keyboard, sometimes the page down button works to scroll down or even the down arrow also works. Does this also work on a mobile device? I do not know.
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashara Storm »

Bella66Billy wrote:mine only shows three options is there another way to get there?
Try zooming out your view in your browser.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:30 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:30 pm