Community Forum

Black Oak Baby Trial Comps (temporarily on hold)

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Baby Trial Comps

Post by BlackOak2 »

Baby Trials Western Set is up. There's an extra Western Pleasure for multiple entries.
There is one spot left in the harness, if somebody is willing to help get that to run.
Thank You.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Baby Trials English Set is up. There is an additional Saddleseat for multiple entries. And I will fill the in-hand to four entries for anybody who wants to enter that.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Baby Trials Driven & Racing Set is up.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Baby Trials Western Set is up. There's an extra Western Pleasure for multiple entries.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Baby Trials English Set is up. There is an additional Saddleseat for multiple entries. And I will fill the in-hand to four entries for anybody who wants to enter that.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:Baby Trials English Set is up. There is an additional Saddleseat for multiple entries. And I will fill the in-hand to four entries for anybody who wants to enter that.
Are these competitions breed specific?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:Baby Trials English Set is up. There is an additional Saddleseat for multiple entries. And I will fill the in-hand to four entries for anybody who wants to enter that.
No, they are open to all. Are you looking for some breed specific revolving baby trials?
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:
No, they are open to all. Are you looking for some breed specific revolving baby trials?
No i am looking for the racing discipline for my untrained mixed breeds. I was going to hold some or i can donate money to increase the popularity of these competitions.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
No i am looking for the racing discipline for my untrained mixed breeds. I was going to hold some or i can donate money to increase the popularity of these competitions.
I do hold racing during the Driven/Racing Disciplines (Driven Dressage, Endurance, Harness Racing, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving, Racing, Sprint Racing & Steeplechase). With the three day turnaround for the baby trials, the racing gets held about once a week. However, I do have one space open for an extra competition. If the only one you want is the racing competition than I can have a continuous role-over of that one held in conjunction with all the rest (in other word, there will always be a baby trial racing competition up). But it will be restrained by the baby trial rules I apply for the rest of them... 5 entry fee and age limit of 1 to 3 (no breed restriction).
I won't need any donations because running these comps doesn't cost me anything.

If you want more than just the one racing discipline, I can run two on a revolving schedule (racing then put up a sprint, then back to racing).

But sure, I can do this for you. How would you like it?
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:
I do hold racing during the Driven/Racing Disciplines (Driven Dressage, Endurance, Harness Racing, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving, Racing, Sprint Racing & Steeplechase). With the three day turnaround for the baby trials, the racing gets held about once a week. However, I do have one space open for an extra competition. If the only one you want is the racing competition than I can have a continuous role-over of that one held in conjunction with all the rest (in other word, there will always be a baby trial racing competition up). But it will be restrained by the baby trial rules I apply for the rest of them... 5 entry fee and age limit of 1 to 3 (no breed restriction).
I won't need any donations because running these comps doesn't cost me anything.

If you want more than just the one racing discipline, I can run two on a revolving schedule (racing then put up a sprint, then back to racing).

But sure, I can do this for you. How would you like it?

Let me think about it and ill get back to you in a couple hours. I may just start holding competitions that go along with yours unless you are offended by the idea.
Become a Patron!