The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Colored Przewalskis

Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Colored Przewalskis

Post by Kayaine »

So I've decided to go into breeding przewalskis probably permanently. Anyone have any suggestions of colors they would most like to see in the przewalski?

I've started on black, grullo, and silver in the line I have going, but if anyone has any suggestions of what they think would look good, let me know!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: Colored Przewalskis

Post by Farant »

Kayaine wrote:So I've decided to go into breeding przewalskis probably permanently. Anyone have any suggestions of colors they would most like to see in the przewalski?

I've started on black, grullo, and silver in the line I have going, but if anyone has any suggestions of what they think would look good, let me know!
I want to see Silver Brown.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Re: Colored Przewalskis

Post by Kayaine »

Farant wrote:
Kayaine wrote:So I've decided to go into breeding przewalskis probably permanently. Anyone have any suggestions of colors they would most like to see in the przewalski?

I want to see Silver Brown.
Ooh, that'll be a challenging one! I'm not even sure how brown carries. Will go look it up though!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:17 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:17 pm