The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Competitions

regz46
Visit My Farm

Competitions

Post by regz46 »

Hi guys,

Just have some questions about the competitions. So I read somewhere that the competitions usually have a min of 4 entries before they can begin right? So if a competition does not have 4 entries, it does not begin right? So if a competition has 3 entries and the time stated for it to start was "yesterday", what happens then?

Reason I'm asking, is that I entered as a 4th entry for a race that had only 3 entries which started "yesterday" The race entry amount was deducted from me but I don't seem to have that race. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: Competitions

Post by Farant »

regz46 wrote:Hi guys,

Just have some questions about the competitions. So I read somewhere that the competitions usually have a min of 4 entries before they can begin right? So if a competition does not have 4 entries, it does not begin right? So if a competition has 3 entries and the time stated for it to start was "yesterday", what happens then?

Reason I'm asking, is that I entered as a 4th entry for a race that had only 3 entries which started "yesterday" The race entry amount was deducted from me but I don't seem to have that race. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
I think 5 horses needed to start a competition.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
regz46 wrote:Hi guys,

Thanks!
I think 5 horses needed to start a competition.
It should be 5,because overdue competitions always start when I enter my horse,the fifth one.
regz46
Visit My Farm

Post by regz46 »

Oh! My apologies. For some reason, I keep thinking I read 4. Thanks for the help guys!
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Farant wrote: I think 5 horses needed to start a competition.
It should be 5,because overdue competitions always start when I enter my horse,the fifth one.
hi do u know how to ping someone?? someone stole a friends horse and I need to get it back but they don't have any forum messages
From the pastures of the Amazing Arabs
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

darklass wrote: hi do u know how to ping someone?? someone stole a friends horse and I need to get it back but they don't have any forum messages
That's so random :D
If I'm not wrong,you click on the ''Quote'' button and type =,the '' '' and the user's name in the first bracket

[quote=''Farant'']
ping [/quote]
Okay,I definitely haven't gotten the hang of this yet :D
Last edited by Tisha on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
darklass wrote: hi do u know how to ping someone?? someone stole a friends horse and I need to get it back but they don't have any forum messages
That's so random :D
If I'm not wrong,you click on the ''Quote'' button and type =,the '' '' and the user's name in the first bracket

[quote=''Champi0nBr66der'']
Eg
[/quote]
what does the eg stand for? right after the [quote=''Champi0nBr66der'']
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

darklass wrote: what does the eg stand for? right after the [quote=''Champi0nBr66der'']
Example?
Champi0nBr66der wrote: Another attempt
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Yay,succeeded :D
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
darklass wrote: what does the eg stand for? right after the [quote=''Champi0nBr66der'']
Example?
hmm? oh u put
[quote=''Champi0nBr66der'']Eg
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 am