The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Lets make another (Competitions and Shows)

Warband
Visit My Farm

Lets make another (Competitions and Shows)

Post by Warband »

Hello guys!

So I have 3 more competitions I can hold. 4 if I find people don't want champion Racing anymore. Here is the deal.

A little while ago I made some competitions in racing. You probably have seen them Weekly Best series in Racing. Unlike some competitions I try to keep it relatively selective without being one breed over the other. Meaning Novice horse competitions = upto level 3, Medium = upto level 7, and Max = upto 10, plus each level has a max and min age requirement. I thought this wouldn't do well but after several weeks with sometime up to 15-20 entries a week I figured It must be working.
I want to open up to another sport other then racing where people are competitive in. I believe there are enough level 10 shows out there that I don't think i'm going to be keeping the level 10 racing much more (unless other wise really liked) So this gives me two options.

Open to two sporting types, each having a easy and medium difficulty,
Or
Open up only one Sporting type having all three difficulties,

If It looks like people enjoy the idea of me hosting in several sports I'll maybe even start courses in the event holding section of my online life. XD

I'd also like to encourage anyone that has empty events that could be placed in something to please do so. Look and see what competitions you think are lacking in the variety department and start hosting. I personally would love more saddleseat, show jumping, and hunter for horses under level 6, but more then 2 and less in-hand jumping competitions that normally don't get used. The best way to get entries is to make sure you don't charge them an arm and a leg for no return in purse.

Thanks guys!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: Lets make another (Competitions and Shows)

Post by Farant »

Warband wrote:Hello guys!
Hello!
I'm hosting 9 competitions for my horses in Driving, all lvl 10 and 200$ fee. I have no free spots at the moment, but will create 1-2-3 shows of desired kind on a daily basis with minimum entry fee. I want to hear the community before doing anything.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:09 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:09 pm