The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Crummy Foal Quest

jada.ann.1215
Visit My Farm

Crummy Foal Quest

Post by jada.ann.1215 »

Hey y'all! I am going to try and do the crummy foal quest. Where you have to breed a horse yourself with a HGP of less than 10k. Does anyone have any fail mares and studs they dont want? I'll pay good/trade horses or whatever needs to be done. Looking for a extremly low HGP. Thank you!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: Crummy Foal Quest

Post by Malakai10 »

jada.ann.1215 wrote:Hey y'all! I am going to try and do the crummy foal quest. Where you have to breed a horse yourself with a HGP of less than 10k. Does anyone have any fail mares and studs they dont want? I'll pay good/trade horses or whatever needs to be done. Looking for a extremly low HGP. Thank you!
Post this on the sales/stud forum.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Crummy Foal Quest

Post by HorzeLover101 »

jada.ann.1215 wrote:Hey y'all! I am going to try and do the crummy foal quest. Where you have to breed a horse yourself with a HGP of less than 10k. Does anyone have any fail mares and studs they dont want? I'll pay good/trade horses or whatever needs to be done. Looking for a extremly low HGP. Thank you!
i have a stud that has 2 negs
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:54 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:54 am