Community Forum

Looking For A Job

darklass
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For A Job

Post by darklass »

Sognatore wrote:
Fallon wrote: Can you breed me a Turkmene filly with no red stats? If there are gold stats, I can pay extra. How much do you want me to pay?
I second this happy to pay well
I have a colt with 1 gold but I am trying to get another filly for u so it might take awhile
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

darklass wrote:
Fallon wrote: Can you breed me a Turkmene filly with no red stats? If there are gold stats, I can pay extra. How much do you want me to pay?
I bred a turkmene filly with 1 gold
how about 10-15k I spent a lot of time trying to get one without red stats or it would be cheaper srry
The price is fine. I get it. :) I've been struggling to get a no red stat filly as well. I'll be on in a couple of hours. Thanks. :D
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Fallon wrote:
darklass wrote: I bred a turkmene filly with 1 gold
how about 10-15k I spent a lot of time trying to get one without red stats or it would be cheaper srry
The price is fine. I get it. :) I've been struggling to get a no red stat filly as well. I'll be on in a couple of hours. Thanks. :D
do you want me to post her now?
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

darklass wrote:
Fallon wrote: The price is fine. I get it. :) I've been struggling to get a no red stat filly as well. I'll be on in a couple of hours. Thanks. :D
do you want me to post her now?
That would be great. Could you give me the link as well?
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Fallon wrote:
darklass wrote: do you want me to post her now?
That would be great. Could you give me the link as well?
yes!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/766611 there she is :D
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Sognatore wrote:
I second this happy to pay well
i have a 1 gold turkmene filly will 15k work 4 u?
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Dressage Queen wrote:
darklass wrote:Hello everyone I am looking for a breeding job depends on the breed you want done on whether I can do it or not I will charge more the harder they are to breed and for gold green stats
How hard would it be for you to breed me a Dole Gudbrandsdal? Also how much would it be?
i have been trying to get your Dole Gudbrandsal but i keep getting grade horses srry its taking so long :|
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

darklass wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote: How hard would it be for you to breed me a Dole Gudbrandsdal? Also how much would it be?
i have been trying to get your Dole Gudbrandsal but i keep getting grade horses srry its taking so long :|
Its fine, but when you get one let me know, because i want one Soooooooooo badly
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Dressage Queen wrote:
darklass wrote: i have been trying to get your Dole Gudbrandsal but i keep getting grade horses srry its taking so long :|
Its fine, but when you get one let me know, because i want one Soooooooooo badly
k
Cowgirl121
Visit My Farm

Post by Cowgirl121 »

darklass wrote:
Cowgirl121 wrote:Belgian i think
will she work? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/696889 I need to get rid of her
Yeah reserve her
Become a Patron!