Community Forum

Looking For A Job

darklass
Visit My Farm

Looking For A Job

Post by darklass »

Hello everyone I am looking for a breeding job depends on the breed you want done on whether I can do it or not I will charge more the harder they are to breed and for gold green stats
Kalianne
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For A Job

Post by Kalianne »

How hard is it to breed a percheron? Just wondering because I have a forest horse stallion and would like to eventually breed him to make an Australian brumby (hopefully with a palomino coat) because I've recently been watching an Australian children's series called the Silver Brumby.
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Kalianne wrote:How hard is it to breed a percheron? Just wondering because I have a forest horse stallion and would like to eventually breed him to make an Australian brumby (hopefully with a palomino coat) because I've recently been watching an Australian children's series called the Silver Brumby.
if you want I can breed a percheron for you and I will try to get the closest color I can to palamino
Seranna
Visit My Farm

Post by Seranna »

Yes, please. It doesn't really matter about the palomino colour as I have a foal due in winter or spring who might have a palomino coat. How much virtual money would you be asking for breeding a Percheron? I have around 700 to sometimes 1,000 virtual money here. I can wait until I have maybe 3,000 if that's more suitable. What's this site virtual currency called? I get a bit confused with it.
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Seranna wrote:Yes, please. It doesn't really matter about the palomino colour as I have a foal due in winter or spring who might have a palomino coat. How much virtual money would you be asking for breeding a Percheron? I have around 700 to sometimes 1,000 virtual money here. I can wait until I have maybe 3,000 if that's more suitable. What's this site virtual currency called? I get a bit confused with it.
r u Kalianne? if so then yes I can breed you one it might take a while but I have a few questions first :D
would you like one from foundation?
do you want gold green stats?
above any particular HGP?
how fast do you want it?

PS the currency on here is called money or dollars it really doesn't matter and PT is pony tokens ;)
Seranna
Visit My Farm

Post by Seranna »

Oops, sorry, I'm her sister visiting our parents for a few days.
I accidentally posted while I was browsing through the forum but her reply would be about the same.
As I'm online right now and she's distracted watching the silver brim by series and probably won't be back online until tomorrow, I'll answer your questions for her:
Foundation? Do you mean from the adoption center or elsewhere? If elsewhere, a cheap average one would be fine. Average is fine, if gold, green stats randomly happens that's fine as well. She more in the mind at the moment if it randomly happens, it happens and if it doesn't, no matter not looking for it at the moment. Any HGP would be fine. Average speed would be fine.
Cowgirl121
Visit My Farm

Post by Cowgirl121 »

hai i was wondering can i bred cyclone easily or is it hard?
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Seranna wrote:Oops, sorry, I'm her sister visiting our parents for a few days.
I accidentally posted while I was browsing through the forum but her reply would be about the same.
As I'm online right now and she's distracted watching the silver brim by series and probably won't be back online until tomorrow, I'll answer your questions for her:
Foundation? Do you mean from the adoption center or elsewhere? If elsewhere, a cheap average one would be fine. Average is fine, if gold, green stats randomly happens that's fine as well. She more in the mind at the moment if it randomly happens, it happens and if it doesn't, no matter not looking for it at the moment. Any HGP would be fine. Average speed would be fine.
ok sound good ill start working on it ill contact you or ur sister when its done :D
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Cowgirl121 wrote:hai i was wondering can i bred cyclone easily or is it hard?
there aren't cyclones on here do you mean clydsdales?? if so then I would think it would be pretty easy
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

darklass wrote:Hello everyone I am looking for a breeding job depends on the breed you want done on whether I can do it or not I will charge more the harder they are to breed and for gold green stats
How hard would it be for you to breed me a Dole Gudbrandsdal? Also how much would it be?
Become a Patron!