The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for a trainer for my personal horses

8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a trainer for my personal horses

Post by 8arbarossa »

i SEE ILLEGAL DEALINGS HERE :P
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

8arbarossa wrote:i SEE ILLEGAL DEALINGS HERE :P
Depends on your definition of illegal dealings. :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

i was just making conversation.. i need to post some posts on the forum before i get my rights to sent pm's

i was probably gonna sent you a pm to, thanking you for Eclipse, he made me lots of cash.. :) you have some nice horsies.. good job
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

8arbarossa wrote:i was just making conversation.. i need to post some posts on the forum before i get my rights to sent pm's

i was probably gonna sent you a pm to, thanking you for Eclipse, he made me lots of cash.. :) you have some nice horsies.. good job
Lol. I remember Eclipse. He came from one of my best mares (unfortunately she's gone) and I wasn't planning on selling him. But I was occupied with something else and was too lazy to bother with him. :lol: Can you believe I was actually planning to rehome him? ;) And thank you for the compliment. I just started a couple months ago so that means a lot. :)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Rehome?? if you think about rehoming a 5 gold stud, then it means you are doing well.. haha if you understand what i mean. But i happy happy you where occupied so i could buy him. When i am old i will say that it all started with Eclipse :) :)

i am just playing for a week now, and my new goal is to breed some nice przewalski and koniks :)
perhaps one day you will buy a stud from me :) i will give you a discount hahaha
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

8arbarossa wrote:Rehome?? if you think about rehoming a 5 gold stud, then it means you are doing well.. haha if you understand what i mean. But i happy happy you where occupied so i could buy him. When i am old i will say that it all started with Eclipse :) :)

i am just playing for a week now, and my new goal is to breed some nice przewalski and koniks :)
perhaps one day you will buy a stud from me :) i will give you a discount hahaha
Lol. Nice to know. :D

I have two Koniks (a mare and a stallion) I want to get rid of... want them?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/773440
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/774977
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

YES PLEASE :) but i just spent my last dime.. if you can hold them for me, you can name a price :) please :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

8arbarossa wrote:YES PLEASE :) but i just spent my last dime.. if you can hold them for me, you can name a price :) please :)
Honestly, I'm just looking to get rid of them. And from one newbie to another, I'll sell them for a dollar each. :D Just ping me when you're on and I'll put them up. :)
8arbeRouge
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbeRouge »

Oke i am ready tnx :)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

oke i am ready and waiting on my 8arberouge account.. tnx again
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!