The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Why?

Totina
Visit My Farm

Why?

Post by Totina »

I just sold a fully trained arabian with good skills and good conformation for the breed (which is pretty unusual nowadays since most arabians with many green/gold stats have concave faces) and someone bought the horse just to rehome him immediately...

I just wasted time on training a horse that no one will be able to compete with now, or even use to help the best arabians in the game to look more arabian-like.
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Re: Why?

Post by grassybutt »

Totina wrote:I just sold a fully trained arabian with good skills and good conformation for the breed (which is pretty unusual nowadays since most arabians with many green/gold stats have concave faces) and someone bought the horse just to rehome him immediately...

I just wasted time on training a horse that no one will be able to compete with now, or even use to help the best arabians in the game to look more arabian-like.
omg
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Totina wrote:I just sold a fully trained arabian with good skills and good conformation for the breed (which is pretty unusual nowadays since most arabians with many green/gold stats have concave faces) and someone bought the horse just to rehome him immediately...

Oh that is just tragic.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

It's very unusual thing. It should be a mistake, a misunderstanding! Don't be so upset, please.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashara Storm »

That happened to a nice Arabian I sold a couple of months ago. I was shocked.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

But why? Like just why? I can't get this, but don't be too upset, not many players would do that.
swaldroup
Visit My Farm

Post by swaldroup »

"Totina"] can i have one of your competing horses please i can pay you what ever you want
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

swaldroup wrote:"Totina"] can i have one of your competing horses please i can pay you what ever you want
The ones I have now are not for sale.
swaldroup
Visit My Farm

Post by swaldroup »

ok can you tell me when you do
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:42 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:42 pm