The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Chat?

HighCrownEquestrian
Visit My Farm

Chat?

Post by HighCrownEquestrian »

I used to play a while ago on a different account, like last year or so. There used to be a way to talk to other players through a chat window or something, but now it's gone. Did something happen that resulted in it getting removed or am I just not seeing it?
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Chat?

Post by Fallon »

HighCrownEquestrian wrote:I used to play a while ago on a different account, like last year or so. There used to be a way to talk to other players through a chat window or something, but now it's gone. Did something happen that resulted in it getting removed or am I just not seeing it?
I think I know what you're talking about. Under the Community tab, click on Chat Room and it should open a new window or new tab that allows you to talk to other players online.
HighCrownEquestrian
Visit My Farm

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. It's not there for me anymore...not sure about other players though :/
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsey8866 »

I have the chat room tab. Is it possibly because you haven't activated your account? Some games don't allow you to get into chat rooms if you haven't activated your account. Other then this I don't know what to do
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

HighCrownEquestrian wrote:Yeah, that's what I was talking about. It's not there for me anymore...not sure about other players though :/
If you go through all your cache clears and history clears (and possibly check another browser as well) and it still doesn't show up for you, I could recommend going to the bugs forum, posting your info (the instructions at the top of the bugs forum page) and notifying admin so perhaps they can help.
Also, don't forget to make sure your browser is the latest version.

Good Luck.
HighCrownEquestrian
Visit My Farm

Thanks everyone. My account is activated, and I have done all but going to the Bugs Forum and an Admin. I'll Try the rest out now, see if it works.
HighCrownEquestrian
Visit My Farm

So, I downloaded another browser and now it works Lol
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

HighCrownEquestrian wrote:So, I downloaded another browser and now it works Lol
Funny how some things just work. Congratulations! :D
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Do I have to a upgrade on my account for the chat room or no? If no, how else?
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

If i try to open it on another tab it says im not allowed in the chat room and im confused. I havent broken any rules to be banned from the chat room if thats possible.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:08 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:08 am