The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for partnership (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Looking for partnership (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Post by GracelynEquus »

Later if one of the partners leave or I want another I'll update the post. Feel free to comment down!

Hello,

I am currently looking for a partnership.

In a partnership we will work together and help each other out for goals. It might be a breeding project, training, the list goes on. We might borrow/give a horse, maybe ask the other to put a horse up for stud, ask the other to breed two horses (one of them might be the others) etc.

I have some goals to achieve, but with another person it will go twice and fast and hopefully more fun. :)

I'd prefer to do it with someone I "know" but I'd love to meet new people. If you want to be my partner ping me, and if we both agree I'll put you as a partner in my farm bio. 1-3 people is fine, but I would prefer to start out with one person.

I really appreciate you reading this, thanks! :D
Last edited by GracelynEquus on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
regz46
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for partnership

Post by regz46 »

GracelynEquus wrote:Hello,

In a partnership we will work together and help each other out for goals. It might be a breeding project, training, the list goes on. We might borrow/give a horse, maybe ask the other to put a horse up for stud, ask the other to breed two horses (one of them might be the others) etc.

I have some goals to achieve, but with another person it will go twice and fast and hopefully more fun. :)

I'd prefer to do it with someone I "know" but I'd love to meet new people. If you want to be my partner ping me, and if we both agree I'll put you as a partner in my farm bio. 1-3 people is fine, but I would prefer to start out with one person.

Hi. I would be keen to partner up! Just let me know what to do! :)
sayvegirl
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for partnership (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Post by sayvegirl »

GracelynEquus wrote:Later if one of the partners leave or I want another I'll update the post. Feel free to comment down!

Hello,

I really need some help and nned a partner
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

sayvegirl wrote: I really need some help and nned a partner
Alrighty!

I can help you, but I have some big partners and if one of them wants a horse I'll have to give it to them for ex.
sayvegirl
Visit My Farm

Post by sayvegirl »

GracelynEquus wrote:
sayvegirl wrote: I really need some help and nned a partner
Alrighty!

I can help you, but I have some big partners and if one of them wants a horse I'll have to give it to them for ex.
thts ok
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:26 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:26 pm