The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

My horse is 'Very Fat' even with zero food/grass. Help?

EdgyEnglish
Visit My Farm

My horse is 'Very Fat' even with zero food/grass. Help?

Post by EdgyEnglish »

My Arabian mare "Genuine Treasure" is 'Very Fat' despite me moving her from the pasture to the barn and taking ALL sources of food away. I don't know what to do to get her to a normal weight now.
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Re: My horse is 'Very Fat' even with zero food/grass. Help?

Post by lessthanfish »

As you pass the days with a food value less than 100%, she should start to gradually lose weight.
Just keep an eye on how much weight she loses, and when she reaches the weight you want, increase the food back to 100%
EdgyEnglish
Visit My Farm

Post by EdgyEnglish »

It has been 30+ turns and still no change :/
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

EdgyEnglish wrote:It has been 30+ turns and still no change :/
There seem to still be some bugs with the weight gain, weight loss and feeding system. Occasionally, there will pop up a horse that can't seem to gain, or loose weight.
As it still stands, the horses won't die from being severely overweight or severely malnourished.

It does open the possibility to test some things, such as if the 'bug' that she seems to have, can be passed on to her offspring. It may bring more light to just how linked or perhaps if feeding or eating food is something that could have a gene linked to it. Such as a bloodline of easy keeper horses or a bloodline of massive eating horses...
EdgyEnglish
Visit My Farm

Post by EdgyEnglish »

Oh ok
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:01 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:01 am