The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*LOOKING FOR A TRAINER*

Lindz_2012
Visit My Farm

*LOOKING FOR A TRAINER*

Post by Lindz_2012 »

I Currently only have 1 partly trained horse and I would like to have another that I can enter in competitions.
I was hoping to find someone with no luck. I can pay upwards of 20k for 700%+ training, I just don't want my horse to age which is why I am 'out sourcing'.

Thanks for readingggg
Lindz
robynreddress
Visit My Farm

Re: *LOOKING FOR A TRAINER*

Post by robynreddress »

I am available to train.
Lindz_2012
Visit My Farm

Post by Lindz_2012 »

robynreddress wrote:I am available to train.
How much would it cost?
Thank You!!!!
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

Your horse will age as you train it though. Unless you mean you don't want the other horse to age while you train the new one??

But I would be glad to train for you. I'm ok taking $10,000.
Lindz_2012
Visit My Farm

Post by Lindz_2012 »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:Your horse will age as you train it though. Unless you mean you don't want the other horse to age while you train the new one??

That would be amazing Thank you. What I meant by it not ageing is that I didn't want it to age too much because they way I have to do it takes several years to just to get around 50% training total.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Lindz_2012 wrote:
Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:Your horse will age as you train it though. Unless you mean you don't want the other horse to age while you train the new one??

That would be amazing Thank you. What I meant by it not ageing is that I didn't want it to age too much because they way I have to do it takes several years to just to get around 50% training total.
Ahhh ok ok. Well I have lots of skills so I can have my horse up too 750% and all stats around 90% by the time they're 4 years old! No joke.
Lindz_2012
Visit My Farm

Post by Lindz_2012 »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:
Lindz_2012 wrote:
Ahhh ok ok. Well I have lots of skills so I can have my horse up too 750% and all stats around 90% by the time they're 4 years old! No joke.
That sounds awesome!! I am happy to pay $10,000 if we can find a time to transfer the horse to you? :)
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Lindz_2012 wrote:
Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:
That sounds awesome!! I am happy to pay $10,000 if we can find a time to transfer the horse to you? :)
Ok! Ya sorry the past few days I've been working 11-9. Lol sooo I've barely been on! But I'll be on today (Wednesday) around 9:00am and tomorrow (Thursday) any time because I'm not working! Lol
Lindz_2012
Visit My Farm

Post by Lindz_2012 »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:
Lindz_2012 wrote:
Ok! Ya sorry the past few days I've been working 11-9. Lol sooo I've barely been on! But I'll be on today (Wednesday) around 9:00am and tomorrow (Thursday) any time because I'm not working! Lol
I am so sorry for taking so long to reply, I am currently studying for my GCSEs. I can put him on the private sale option now (Thankfully) so there notmuch risk of losing him. I've not done this before so do I pay you after or before or...?
Thank you so much for this!!
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

You can pay now if ya want. I'll buy him for $1.00 and sell him back for $10,000 :) And I could probably have him fully trained by end of the day nearly! lol I have 24 turns
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:07 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:07 pm