The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*LOOKING FOR A TRAINER*

Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Re: *LOOKING FOR A TRAINER*

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

Lindz_2012 wrote:
Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:
Ok! Ya sorry the past few days I've been working 11-9. Lol sooo I've barely been on! But I'll be on today (Wednesday) around 9:00am and tomorrow (Thursday) any time because I'm not working! Lol
I am so sorry for taking so long to reply, I am currently studying for my GCSEs. I can put him on the private sale option now (Thankfully) so there notmuch risk of losing him. I've not done this before so do I pay you after or before or...?
Thank you so much for this!!

You can pay now if ya want. I'll buy him for $1.00 and sell him back for $10,000 :) And I could probably have him fully trained by end of the day nearly! lol I have 24 turns
Lindz_2012
Visit My Farm

Post by Lindz_2012 »

Thank you. Ive put him up now. Hes called Fru II. Ill put him on private sale amd only accept your offer
Lindz_2012
Visit My Farm

Post by Lindz_2012 »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:
Lindz_2012 wrote:
I am so sorry for taking so long to reply, I am currently studying for my GCSEs. I can put him on the private sale option now (Thankfully) so there notmuch risk of losing him. I've not done this before so do I pay you after or before or...?

You can pay now if ya want. I'll buy him for $1.00 and sell him back for $10,000 :) And I could probably have him fully trained by end of the day nearly! lol I have 24 turns
Thank you
Lindz_2012
Visit My Farm

Post by Lindz_2012 »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:You can pay now if ya want. I'll buy him for $1.00 and sell him back for $10,000 :) And I could probably have him fully trained by end of the day nearly! lol I have 24 turns
I tried to accept you're sale offer but it said that the buyer need to be more experienced to own another horse. I'll reject any other offers until you could maybe do something??
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Lindz_2012 wrote:
Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:You can pay now if ya want. I'll buy him for $1.00 and sell him back for $10,000 :) And I could probably have him fully trained by end of the day nearly! lol I have 24 turns
I tried to accept you're sale offer but it said that the buyer need to be more experienced to own another horse. I'll reject any other offers until you could maybe do something??
Oh jeez! I just gotta rehome a horse!
Lindz_2012
Visit My Farm

Post by Lindz_2012 »

Ohmyword! It's still coming up with the same thing!!
Lindz_2012
Visit My Farm

Post by Lindz_2012 »

Sorry I haven't been very active, ive just been finishing up my gcse's. If you are still up for training him could you put your offer to buy in again?
Many thanks Lindz
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Lindz_2012 wrote:
Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:
Ok! Ya sorry the past few days I've been working 11-9. Lol sooo I've barely been on! But I'll be on today (Wednesday) around 9:00am and tomorrow (Thursday) any time because I'm not working! Lol
Your horse is trained. lol stats all at 95-98% takes soooo long to get them last 2%
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:
Lindz_2012 wrote:
Your horse is trained. lol stats all at 95-98% takes soooo long to get them last 2%
I have your horse for sale under offers only. So if I'm not on just offer $10,000 and I can accept it and then he's all yours again!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/761176
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:35 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:35 am