The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Cross breeds

Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Cross breeds

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

This may sound a silly question but is an 'Arabian x Turkmene' the same as a 'Turkmene x Arabian'.
My fist quest was to breed an Akhal- Teke, so on the wiki it said I need to breed an Arabian with a Turkmene which is what I did. What I got was a Turkmene x Arabian and not an Akhal- Teke,
My next quest asks for a Baladi x [ Arabian x Turkmene ] will I get the required breed if I cross my [Turkmene x Arabian] with a Baladi. My [Turkmene x Arabian] is a stallion.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Cross breeds

Post by 8arbarossa »

to make crossbreeds it seems it doesnt matter, but if you want to be certain and make exactly what the guide says, then keep in mind that the first name is the mother.. so turkmene x arabain is a turkmene mare against a arabain stallion

but i am just a newbe, so if i am mistaking im sure i will be corrected :geek:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsey8866 »

To make a new breed you must have all of its necessary things like Height, Build, Body Size, and Type.

To check if the horses your breeding meet the requirements you can buy an evaluation book (To buy the book go to the "Market" tab on the side of your screen and go to "Book Store" and scroll and look for the horse you want to breed, Its all alphabetical) and go to your horses profile and go to the "Eval" tab and select your evaluation book and if the overall is 5 (or all the criteria is Good) and both the Dam and Sire are 5/5 then you have a very high chance of getting a new breed.

But sometimes you will get a cross even if both horses are 5/5 but if you breed them again you should eventually get a new breed.

Hope this helps you <3
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

Ricardo Ardo wrote:This may sound a silly question but is an 'Arabian x Turkmene' the same as a 'Turkmene x Arabian'.
My fist quest was to breed an Akhal- Teke, so on the wiki it said I need to breed an Arabian with a Turkmene which is what I did. What I got was a Turkmene x Arabian and not an Akhal- Teke,
My next quest asks for a Baladi x [ Arabian x Turkmene ] will I get the required breed if I cross my [Turkmene x Arabian] with a Baladi. My [Turkmene x Arabian] is a stallion.
The other responders have the other parts of making a new breed down, so I just wanted to address the base question.

Yes, it's the same. It's the same even if it's a Part Turkmene x Arabian (95%). What really matters is that both names are in the horse's breed description.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Thanks very much, much appreciated.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Hey Ricardo, i 've seen you made a Baladi from one of our horses.. Good job :)
But i was wondering what your secret is with training, you trained Taigida lilium pretty fast.. i hate training horses and usually stop half way.. how did you do it so fast? if you dont mind me asking
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

I'm sorry I don't know how to post a link but if you search the forum for "DWM horse training guide" you will find the secret there :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 am