The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Fully trained mare Giveaway

ImpressiveInstant
Visit My Farm

Fully trained mare Giveaway

Post by ImpressiveInstant »

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if this has been done before or not, but I am going to give away one fully trained Akhal-Teke mare: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/782334

For new players to get into showing. If you are interested, take a guess at these questions:
1. What is my favourite horse colour?
2. What is my favourite horse breed? (Hint: 80% are Grey)
jultje12345
Visit My Farm

Re: Fully trained mare Giveaway

Post by jultje12345 »

This is very kind of you!
1. What is my favourite horse colour?
Bay?
2. What is my favourite horse breed?
Akhal-Teke?
ImpressiveInstant
Visit My Farm

I'll give this post 2 more days or two more answers before I announce the giveaway winner :)
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsey8866 »

This is so sweet of you and awesome!

1. Favourite Colour
Grey

2. Favourite Breed
Lippizaner or Andalusian
alaskangirl
Visit My Farm

Post by alaskangirl »

You are AWESOME!

1. Favorite color
Palomono

2. Favorite breed
Arabian and Quarter horse
ImpressiveInstant
Visit My Farm

Thank you everyone who participated! My favourite breed is Andalusian because I rode one called Fluffy for several years and she was the kindest horse I've ever met. :)
My favourite colour is Chestnut.

When private sales are implemented in the game, I will seriously consider doing one of these competitions often :) Thank you alaskagirl and jultje12345 for playing.

Horsey8866 you have won Felix! What in game time will you be online? I see you were online at 3:10 pm yesterday. If you can make it online at this time tomorrow I'd love to put Felix up for sale for you then.
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsey8866 »

ImpressiveInstant wrote:Thank you everyone who participated! My favourite breed is Andalusian because I rode one called Fluffy for several years and she was the kindest horse I've ever met. :)
My favourite colour is Chestnut.

When private sales are implemented in the game, I will seriously consider doing one of these competitions often :) Thank you alaskagirl and jultje12345 for playing.

Horsey8866 you have won Felix! What in game time will you be online? I see you were online at 3:10 pm yesterday. If you can make it online at this time tomorrow I'd love to put Felix up for sale for you then.
Thank you so much. I have been so busy with school and other stuff so I havent really been on that much. I should be able to get on most times this weekend. So if you pick a time I can most likely get on
ImpressiveInstant
Visit My Farm

How about today? Today is sunday here. I will keep logging on today to see if you are online.
ImpressiveInstant
Visit My Farm

So I have put her up for sale at $1,000. I'm going to have to take the chance and hope no-one else buys her. When you buy her, sell me a horse you want rehomed for $1,000 to get your money back.
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

1-Gray?
2-Akhal-Teke?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:41 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:41 am