The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Offer

texí
Visit My Farm

Offer

Post by texí »

Sassy wrote:
Mega wrote:

Hey, I'm very very interested into buying your horse Shameless Roksolane, could he be possibly for sale?
Mega
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Offer

Post by Mega »

Not at this time. Hes just to beautiful for me to let go. If hes not already up for stud, ill put him up again this weekend. thanks for your interest.
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

Mega wrote:Not at this time. Hes just to beautiful for me to let go. If hes not already up for stud, ill put him up again this weekend. thanks for your interest.
texí wrote:ping
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

Mega wrote:Not at this time. Hes just to beautiful for me to let go. If hes not already up for stud, ill put him up again this weekend. thanks for your interest.
Okay, if you are not planning to age him out, that's great, I would just like to breed to him because I had a beautiful filly sired by him and she is already retired.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:04 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:04 am