The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Referrals: Am I doing something wrong?

Mirabitur
Visit My Farm

Referrals: Am I doing something wrong?

Post by Mirabitur »

So, I wanted to get a separate account so that I could have specific horses/horse types operating on a different timeline than my main account.... And I figured, why not use my referral code? That way I get a referral point AND I get a second account.....

But the referral points never happened.... I used the link, made an account, made some awesome Turkmene foals, got to level 3, and my original account has no pending or given referral points.....

I kind of really wanted those points, can anyone tell me what I might have done wrong?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Referrals: Am I doing something wrong?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Mirabitur wrote:So, I wanted to get a separate account so that I could have specific horses/horse types operating on a different timeline than my main account.... And I figured, why not use my referral code? That way I get a referral point AND I get a second account.....

But the referral points never happened.... I used the link, made an account, made some awesome Turkmene foals, got to level 3, and my original account has no pending or given referral points.....

I kind of really wanted those points, can anyone tell me what I might have done wrong?
I forgot to do that with mine... so I can only offer what might be.
Knowing the game... maybe give it some time, it might take a day or two to register. I think that the referral is completely operational (like I said, I didn't do it so I don't have any) except the referral rewards, which hasn't been implemented yet (to my knowledge).

Also maybe one of our admins need to okay the referral? That I don't know.
But knowing the game... I'd certainly say give it a day or two, then if nothing else happens (and nobody has anything else to offer), stick it in the bugs section for more help.

Of course, you could always try emptying internet caches and cookies and sign in to each account separately again and see if that changes anything.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

There is a bug with referrals, but don't worry because you can get referral rewards not only for new accounts, but also returning players too (who aren't already linked to another account for referrals). I'll post more details once these kinks are worked out.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:D Well, that certainly is great news for my little forgotten mistake!
justjumpit621
Visit My Farm

Post by justjumpit621 »

Have referrals been fixed yet? A friend joined and hit level 3 and I don’t have any pending referral points.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

justjumpit621 wrote:Have referrals been fixed yet? A friend joined and hit level 3 and I don’t have any pending referral points.
We have not yet received word that they've been fixed.

There will likely be an announcement made when it comes through. That will appear on the front page news feed.

But don't worry, when it does happen, all the backlogged will come across. Our admins are really good at making sure such things get to us. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:23 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:23 am