Re: To Angelll

Post by Angelll »

Got her!! Thank you!!
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Angelll wrote:Got her!! Thank you!!
You're welcome. Let me know if I have anyone else that interests you. There are a few that I'm not willing to part with but most are for sale for the right price. :lol:
Angelll
Visit My Farm

Post by Angelll »

Would you consider selling "Molten"? Please, let me know. Thanks.
Raikit II
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit II »

Angelll wrote:Would you consider selling "Molten"? Please, let me know. Thanks.
I haven't had a chance to breed her yet so I'm going to be holding on to her, but I can breed you a foal from either her parents or her when she's old enough if you'd like.
Angelll
Visit My Farm

Post by Angelll »

Sure, that would be great. Thanks. Which ever way you want to breed, mom & dad, or when she gets old enough. Appreciate your help in this.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Angelll wrote:Sure, that would be great. Thanks. Which ever way you want to breed, mom & dad, or when she gets old enough. Appreciate your help in this.
Hey, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Molten had just has this filly. If you're interested in her I'd sell her for $4,000.
Angelll
Visit My Farm

Post by Angelll »

Thanks!! But I've started raising a different breed, for show jumping. I really like the Vlads, so I will get back to you when I expand my ranch. I appreciate your help, and thought.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Angelll wrote:Thanks!! But I've started raising a different breed, for show jumping. I really like the Vlads, so I will get back to you when I expand my ranch. I appreciate your help, and thought.
Alright, just let me know. And I don't know if you've looked into them at all, but my Budyonnys have been doing really well in show jumping. :)
Angelll
Visit My Farm

Post by Angelll »

Oh,cool,I'll take a look, Thanks.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 pm