The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for new breeding partners!

Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Looking for new breeding partners!

Post by Velvetpie16 »

I breed high quality Arabians mostly but also breed almost anything else!

right now i am breeding for great looks and stats!

look at my farm and just see how many different breeds i have in there!!!

I'd love to work with you and will split half my profits with you if that's what it takes to get a good partner! thx for reading guys!!!!
texí
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for new breeding partners!

Post by texí »

Velvetpie16 wrote:I breed high quality Arabians mostly but also breed almost anything else!

I'd love to work with you and will split half my profits with you if that's what it takes to get a good partner! thx for reading guys!!!!
I have a quality only lineage and a look and quality lineage, I'm trying to make the best arabs look like arabs, I can offer you some covering with my stallions or if you choose a mare and stallion, I can give you a foal.
Alpha ignis, signum astralis, flamma omega, multiversalis....
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

texí wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:I breed high quality Arabians mostly but also breed almost anything else!

I have a quality only lineage and a look and quality lineage, I'm trying to make the best arabs look like arabs, I can offer you some covering with my stallions or if you choose a mare and stallion, I can give you a foal.

Sorry i am looking for a partner but i might take a foal.... maybe.... i am not sure if i understood your message
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Velvetpie16 wrote:
texí wrote: Sorry i am looking for a partner but i might take a foal.... maybe.... i am not sure if i understood your message
So what do you expect from a partner, be more precise please 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

I have no idea what do you expect from this, be more specific.
Alpha ignis, signum astralis, flamma omega, multiversalis....
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

I'm in! You can check out my farm. I have actually bought a few horses from you for a pretty penny! And have gotten nice foals. I now have a few 7 stat stallions. Now because I'm working fairly hard to create good stat and looks along with performance I don't offer my studs for a low ball price. Simply because training and time and studying. I like to make sure that all my horses will do well with Endurance, racing or Dressage.
aschaab
Visit My Farm

Post by aschaab »

If any of you want to breed to my palomino Arab colt in the future, he'll be for stud. He has a green movement. (:
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

aschaab wrote:If any of you want to breed to my palomino Arab colt in the future, he'll be for stud. He has a green movement. (:
lol
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

Here are 2 of my stallions that have 7 stats and positive strength even! I am working towards the 8 great Arabian!!

كتلة صلبة ذهب لي

كستارد محلى بالكراميل
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:Here are 2 of my stallions that have 7 stats and positive strength even! I am working towards the 8 great Arabian!!

كتلة صلبة ذهب لي

كستارد محلى بالكراميل

ok ill accept all of you as my partners!!! YAY!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:43 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:43 am