Community Forum

Need some help guys!

bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Re: Need some help guys!

Post by bunnylover88 »

CLSalguero wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
Thanks so much! Can you do one more horse for me? lol, sorry I keep asking! Let me know if you don't want to anymore! I will start paying you if you want!

Yes!! Just put her up and ill take her!
Can I put up one more with this account? I'll pay you :D
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

Yes!!
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

CLSalguero wrote:Yes!!
Ok I put her up! Her name is Wind Dreamer. Thanks so much! Are you almost finished with the other filly?
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

bunnylover88 wrote:
Ok I put her up! Her name is Wind Dreamer. Thanks so much! Are you almost finished with the other filly?
Hi! perfect. Here you have your mare : http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/866845 Shes up!
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

bunnylover88 wrote:
They are both ready! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/868134

I have put them up in CassieTaylors name
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

CLSalguero wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:

I put offers in for Royal pride and Wind Dreamer! were you aging any other fillies for me? cuz I forgot :D
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
CLSalguero wrote:

I put offers in for Royal pride and Wind Dreamer! were you aging any other fillies for me? cuz I forgot :D
Hi! No, i dont have anymore! Wind Dreamer was the last one. I cannot accept the offers as you dont seem to have enough money at the moment, so just let me know!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

CLSalguero wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Hi! No, i dont have anymore! Wind Dreamer was the last one. I cannot accept the offers as you dont seem to have enough money at the moment, so just let me know!
Ok! Lol I just transferrred all my money to my other account so I'm broke :( I should have more money by the end of today!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

CLSalguero wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Oh! I just realized that I don't need Wind Dreamer anymore, since I'm not breeding Trakehners anymore. So you can just rehome her, but I'll still buy Royal Pride for $1,000 or more if you'd like!
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
CLSalguero wrote:
Oh! I just realized that I don't need Wind Dreamer anymore, since I'm not breeding Trakehners anymore. So you can just rehome her, but I'll still buy Royal Pride for $1,000 or more if you'd like!
Perfect! No problem
Become a Patron!