Community Forum

Need some help guys!

bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Re: Need some help guys!

Post by bunnylover88 »

CLSalguero wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
Would be you able to age another filly for me? She's a year old and I want her at 4 years asap so I can breed her!

Yes for sure!! Ok, on the two mares. When would you want the colt back? I can do the same you did, put him up for offers only and goes to you??
Thank you! I'll put the filly up for sale. And yes, I'll buy the colt and mare back with my cassietaylor27 account! Thanks so much!
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

CLSalguero wrote:No charge! im a pretty fast player and would just do it for fun! (I love watching them grow into mature age, very cool!)

Im always interested in arabian features in horses , so if you do come across just keep me in mind! even if its not a full blood arabian, you may have dished faces and i could always breed it out.

Sound good?
[ARS] Explosive Buck is a dish faced Arabian mare I found for sale for $1000. She's a little tall, but she's black and has that profile you wanted. Just type in her name in the horses for sale section.
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

CLSalguero wrote:No charge! im a pretty fast player and would just do it for fun! (I love watching them grow into mature age, very cool!)

Im always interested in arabian features in horses , so if you do come across just keep me in mind! even if its not a full blood arabian, you may have dished faces and i could always breed it out.

Sound good?
Eternal Memory is another dish faced appearing mare I found. She's cheaper and shorter and has some training, but she already has a $500 offer to buy her by someone else.
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

bunnylover88 wrote:

Sound good?
Eternal Memory is another dish faced appearing mare I found. She's cheaper and shorter and has some training, but she already has a $500 offer to buy her by someone else.

Thanks! Explosive buck is actually out of my breeding line on mothers side, so its good to have her! try to breed smaller.

And i made an offer on Eternal Memory!!

Many thanks!
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

CLSalguero wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:

Thanks! Explosive buck is actually out of my breeding line on mothers side, so its good to have her! try to breed smaller.

And i made an offer on Eternal Memory!!

Many thanks!
You're very welcome! Glad to help!
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

The mare is ready!!! and up for offers in your name ONLY http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/715945
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

CLSalguero wrote:The mare is ready!!! and up for offers in your name ONLY http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/715945
Thanks so much! Can you do one more horse for me? lol, sorry I keep asking! Let me know if you don't want to anymore! I will start paying you if you want!
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

CLSalguero wrote:The mare is ready!!! and up for offers in your name ONLY http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/715945
I offered $500 for her with my bunnylover88 account...
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

bunnylover88 wrote:
Thanks so much! Can you do one more horse for me? lol, sorry I keep asking! Let me know if you don't want to anymore! I will start paying you if you want!

Yes!! Just put her up and ill take her!
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

CLSalguero wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:

Yes!! Just put her up and ill take her!
Thank you! Okay, she's a part mustang that's on my other cassietaylor27 account, so I'll put her up with that one. Thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm