The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Need some help guys!

bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Re: Need some help guys!

Post by bunnylover88 »

CLSalguero wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
Thanks so much! Can you do one more horse for me? lol, sorry I keep asking! Let me know if you don't want to anymore! I will start paying you if you want!

Yes!! Just put her up and ill take her!
Can I put up one more with this account? I'll pay you :D
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

Yes!!
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

CLSalguero wrote:Yes!!
Ok I put her up! Her name is Wind Dreamer. Thanks so much! Are you almost finished with the other filly?
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

bunnylover88 wrote:
Ok I put her up! Her name is Wind Dreamer. Thanks so much! Are you almost finished with the other filly?
Hi! perfect. Here you have your mare : http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/866845 Shes up!
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

bunnylover88 wrote:
They are both ready! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/868134

I have put them up in CassieTaylors name
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

CLSalguero wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:

I put offers in for Royal pride and Wind Dreamer! were you aging any other fillies for me? cuz I forgot :D
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
CLSalguero wrote:

I put offers in for Royal pride and Wind Dreamer! were you aging any other fillies for me? cuz I forgot :D
Hi! No, i dont have anymore! Wind Dreamer was the last one. I cannot accept the offers as you dont seem to have enough money at the moment, so just let me know!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

CLSalguero wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Hi! No, i dont have anymore! Wind Dreamer was the last one. I cannot accept the offers as you dont seem to have enough money at the moment, so just let me know!
Ok! Lol I just transferrred all my money to my other account so I'm broke :( I should have more money by the end of today!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

CLSalguero wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Oh! I just realized that I don't need Wind Dreamer anymore, since I'm not breeding Trakehners anymore. So you can just rehome her, but I'll still buy Royal Pride for $1,000 or more if you'd like!
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
CLSalguero wrote:
Oh! I just realized that I don't need Wind Dreamer anymore, since I'm not breeding Trakehners anymore. So you can just rehome her, but I'll still buy Royal Pride for $1,000 or more if you'd like!
Perfect! No problem
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:51 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:51 pm