The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

So what is your project(s)? [Friendly Discussion]

Alana
Visit My Farm

Re: So what is your project(s)? [Friendly Discussion]

Post by Alana »

I am impressed but all of you that can have more than one project at a time, I can barely handle my one project at times :D

I am currently working on the crummy foal quest and so far it has taken me well over 200 game years, but I am getting there as my ponys are now in the mid 10,xxx range
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Re: So what is your project(s)? [Friendly Discussion]

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Alana wrote:I am impressed but all of you that can have more than one project at a time, I can barely handle my one project at times :D

I am currently working on the crummy foal quest and so far it has taken me well over 200 game years, but I am getting there as my ponys are now in the mid 10,xxx range
The Arabian project has been fairly simple actually. The Belgian project, well, the first colt was easy, but I've already had to rehome a colt since it came out palomino (I paid a 3k stud fee for that colored 5* stallion too :evil:) with one red stat (a big NO NO in this project). I just paid 500 for another colorful stud that matches my criteria, will see what happens. My youngest Belgian turned four so she was able to be bred too. Hopefully these two go well :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:27 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:27 am