The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Weird Shaped Ponies

Weaving
Visit My Farm

Weird Shaped Ponies

Post by Weaving »

So this boy here

Just appeared with a strength conformation of 68 points, which is surely up there with the highest in game? Was just wondering if anyone else had any weirdly high conformation values. I like seeing what it does to the build of the horse!

Also this boy

He's 100% Pony type, any more like that around?
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Re: Weird Shaped Ponies

Post by Scythian »

Besides Croissant II, etc.? Argent had a phase of breeding for strength and came up with some similar ones, with some of the thickest legs ever seen (up to that point, which was some months ago). However, Argent's current string of Dressage SMGCh.s occupying the Overall Rankings page are more lightly built now (Belgian x Thoroughbred for the most part, and Medium Pony types).

The horse/pony type has to do with the proportion of leg length to body size, and Shetland Ponies are built like drafters, although generally their legs are thinner. This one is from the AC and is 99% Very Heavy Pony:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/450613
She evaluates 4/5 for Belgian (of course, too short).

Congratulations on the Green Strength powerhouses! Please consider making one of those splendid stallions available for breeding. :D
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Scythian wrote:Besides Croissant II, etc.? Argent had a phase of breeding for strength and came up with some similar ones, with some of the thickest legs ever seen (up to that point, which was some months ago). However, Argent's current string of Dressage SMGCh.s occupying the Overall Rankings page are more lightly built now (Belgian x Thoroughbred for the most part, and Medium Pony types).

The horse/pony type has to do with the proportion of leg length to body size, and Shetland Ponies are built like drafters, although generally their legs are thinner. This one is from the AC and is 99% Very Heavy Pony:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/450613
She evaluates 4/5 for Belgian (of course, too short).

Congratulations on the Green Strength powerhouses! Please consider making one of those splendid stallions available for breeding. :D
Much as Croissant II is a little beast, he's only 56 strength conformation, though have just checked and he is 98% Pony Type - love my sausage horses :lol: His record has been beaten now anyway, took a departure from my Merens Ponies back to log pullers and having some success, think I have 3 further record beaters in the pipeline... we shall see.

I'm debating breeding out some of my older green strength stock, they've been kicking around for longer than a year gathering dust... Just deciding which one/s to put out there. Definitely not letting the World Record Holders go, I'm too selfish :lol:
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

I've been out of the Log Pulling scene quite a while myself -- anything over 50 Strength looks good.

Thanks for sharing your work and ideas -- it's delightful and engaging. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:38 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:38 am