The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

So I was able to start up my Belgian project. Mare just foaled. And OMG

JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

So I was able to start up my Belgian project. Mare just foaled. And OMG

Post by JillJessie1997 »

So as you all know from my previous post from a couple days ago, I have two projects going: an Arabian and a Belgian Draft one (the Arabian project is going fantastically, you can check out my farm to see if you'd like). Anywho, my oldest Belgian turned 4 today, so obviously I headed to the stud market to find a suitable stallion. I settled on a beautiful spotted/appaloosa Grade stallion with a low COI and 5* in the Belgian breed book, as I wanted. The foal just dropped, an absolute stunning colt. This is the most colorful foal I've ever bred on this game. So, introducing to you, Pink Whiskey---because I had no idea what else to call him.

He has no reds like I wanted, all neutral stats (this project isn't focused so much on high gp or stats, more low COI and color, I just want no red stats at all). Since his sire is Grade, yet his mom is Belgian, he is a Half Belgian--he scored 5* in the book though and has a COI of 9.37% so I'm thinking I should have no problem breeding his offspring back to Belgian....and just look at that color <3

This project is starting off like a dream just like the Arabian project....I got what I plan to be my end goal in one colt! :lol:
Arctictea
KS Backer
KS Backer
Visit My Farm

Re: So I was able to start up my Belgian project. Mare just foaled. And OMG

Post by Arctictea »

OH my, what a wonderful color! Congrats :D
I think he might be mealy - at least he is all... creamy on his belly. And dotted there too. As well as everywhere else?? *fascinated*
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

JillJessie1997 wrote:So as you all know from my previous post from a couple days ago, I have two projects going: an Arabian and a Belgian Draft one (the Arabian project is going fantastically, you can check out my farm to see if you'd like). Anywho, my oldest Belgian turned 4 today, so obviously I headed to the stud market to find a suitable stallion. I settled on a beautiful spotted/appaloosa Grade stallion with a low COI and 5* in the Belgian breed book, as I wanted. The foal just dropped, an absolute stunning colt. This is the most colorful foal I've ever bred on this game. So, introducing to you, Pink Whiskey---because I had no idea what else to call him.

He has no reds like I wanted, all neutral stats (this project isn't focused so much on high gp or stats, more low COI and color, I just want no red stats at all). Since his sire is Grade, yet his mom is Belgian, he is a Half Belgian--he scored 5* in the book though and has a COI of 9.37% so I'm thinking I should have no problem breeding his offspring back to Belgian....and just look at that color <3

This project is starting off like a dream just like the Arabian project....I got what I plan to be my end goal in one colt! :lol:
Beautiful markings! I was just wondering if you would consider putting him up for stud when he is old enough for breeding? I think he might be a perfect candidate to help in my leopard project.
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Totina wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:So as you all know from my previous post from a couple days ago, I have two projects going: an Arabian and a Belgian Draft one (the Arabian project is going fantastically, you can check out my farm to see if you'd like). Anywho, my oldest Belgian turned 4 today, so obviously I headed to the stud market to find a suitable stallion. I settled on a beautiful spotted/appaloosa Grade stallion with a low COI and 5* in the Belgian breed book, as I wanted. The foal just dropped, an absolute stunning colt. This is the most colorful foal I've ever bred on this game. So, introducing to you, Pink Whiskey---because I had no idea what else to call him.

Beautiful markings! I was just wondering if you would consider putting him up for stud when he is old enough for breeding? I think he might be a perfect candidate to help in my leopard project.
I second that. I would pay to use him too.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Totina wrote:

Sure! When he's old enough I will ping you :D
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Questhaven wrote:
Totina wrote:
I will ping you as well when he's old enough :D
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Arctictea wrote:OH my, what a wonderful color! Congrats :D
I think he might be mealy - at least he is all... creamy on his belly. And dotted there too. As well as everywhere else?? *fascinated*
Thank you! I think he's a wonderful coloring myself :) I'm not even going to attempt to color type him until he's a yearling :lol:
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
Totina wrote:
Sure! When he's old enough I will ping you :D
Thank you! Really beautiful colt and the extended white area on his head looks promising for future generations of leopard coloured horses. :)
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
Questhaven wrote:
I will ping you as well when he's old enough :D
Thank you! He is pretty!
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

You both are very welcome! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:33 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:33 pm