The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I Need a trainer

jodie1029
Visit My Farm

I Need a trainer

Post by jodie1029 »

I need these 5 horses trained will pay up to 25,000 for each horse and will pay an extra 500 to put their conformation in their notes
Let me know how long it will take and the price

Anonymous_Neon2
Visit My Farm

Re: I Need a trainer

Post by Anonymous_Neon2 »

Hi! I'll gladly train them for you! It takes me about 1 - 2 days to get all stats to 99% and the horse will age roughly 3 - 4 years! I charge $7000 per horse and can take progress pictures if desired!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Anonymous_Neon2 wrote:Hi! I'll gladly train them for you! It takes me about 1 - 2 days to get all stats to 99% and the horse will age roughly 3 - 4 years! I charge $7000 per horse and can take progress pictures if desired!
Do you possibly have room for at least one more horse? i really need a young stallion trained!
Anonymous_Neon2
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Anonymous_Neon2 wrote:Hi! I'll gladly train them for you! It takes me about 1 - 2 days to get all stats to 99% and the horse will age roughly 3 - 4 years! I charge $7000 per horse and can take progress pictures if desired!
Do you possibly have room for at least one more horse? i really need a young stallion trained!
Yes! Please link him here and put him up for offer and I will begin training him ASAP!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Anonymous_Neon2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Yes! Please link him here and put him up for offer and I will begin training him ASAP!
I wish I could do links but I can't which is super annoying :roll: I'll put him up for sale for offers only and say he's for training by you. He's a Russian Don colt. Thanks so much!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Can you train another colt for me?
Anonymous_Neon2
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Can you train another colt for me?
Another shouldn't be an issue. I'm expecting to finish the first one today, so I'll plan on starting the second afterwards! Just put him up and I'll get to him ASAP!
Anonymous_Neon2
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Anonymous_Neon2 wrote:
I wish I could do links but I can't which is super annoying :roll: I'll put him up for sale for offers only and say he's for training by you. He's a Russian Don colt. Thanks so much!
Donatella's Quarter is done! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/902994 He took a little under three years to finish. He's up for offer and ready to return home!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Anonymous_Neon2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Donatella's Quarter is done! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/902994 He took a little under three years to finish. He's up for offer and ready to return home!
Thank you so much! I don't know what you charge, so I just offered what i thought was enough. I'll put up the other colt now, he's a Morab colt.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Anonymous_Neon2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Never mind, he's another Russian Don colt!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:05 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:05 pm