The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Quarter horses?

cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Quarter horses?

Post by cassietaylor27 »

[quote="Ijudson15"][/quote]

Are you willing to sell any of your Quarter horses?
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Re: Quarter horses?

Post by cassietaylor27 »

The ping didn't work... ugh! Does anyone have Quarter horses they're willing to part with? Especially Hope Valley Farms? I see you have a lot, but the pinging isn't working so...
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

ljudson15 wrote:ping
cassietaylor27 wrote:ping
Pinged for you! Hope you enjoy the Belgian you bought from me ^.^ I got a bunch of offers from people who aren't skilled enough to own more horses or don't have enough money so it's kinda going slow right now but hopefully we can begin breeding QHs soon! :D
Stand up for what's right even if you're standing alone.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:The ping didn't work... ugh! Does anyone have Quarter horses they're willing to part with? Especially Hope Valley Farms? I see you have a lot, but the pinging isn't working so...
Just so you know... when you're trying to ping somebody, put something in between where the quote usually is. The code I suppose won't recognize without something there.

I usually just put a couple periods
but the word 'ping' works as well (a lot of people use that).
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
ljudson15 wrote:ping
cassietaylor27 wrote:ping
Pinged for you! Hope you enjoy the Belgian you bought from me ^.^ I got a bunch of offers from people who aren't skilled enough to own more horses or don't have enough money so it's kinda going slow right now but hopefully we can begin breeding QHs soon! :D
Thanks! I see how you did it, I forgot to put ping in! :roll: Thanks for the help! Just let me know when you're ready to start! :)
ljudson15
Visit My Farm

Post by ljudson15 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:

Thanks! I see how you did it, I forgot to put ping in! :roll: Thanks for the help! Just let me know when you're ready to start! :)
I just got all your messages. I have took a long break from this game but now I am back. I am putting some Quarter Horses up for sale now :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:02 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:02 pm