Please report any bugs you find over the next few days. We've recently updated some sections of the site. Read the details

Community Forum

PayPal Purchase

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
Felskii
Visit My Farm

PayPal Purchase

Postby Felskii » December 22nd, 2014, 11:00 pm

Whenever I clink the link to bring up PayPal payment, all I get is a white screen. This tends to happen with other links as well, including the horse demo. Is there still any way I can purchase some goodies with PayPal?

larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: PayPal Purchase

Postby larissar » December 23rd, 2014, 7:44 am

The problem with the horse demo would be my fault. A few weeks ago we moved the game over to a new server, but I think the demo got left behind. My mistake. I won't have a chance to correct it until after the Christmas holiday though.

As for the PayPal page I took it offline for now because I was concerned that too many people though they where getting beta account at any donation value, even though it's a minimum $50 for beta access as per our Kickstarter. If you are still interested you can have a look at our KickStarter rewards and let me know which level you'd like then I can send you the details on how to get it through PayPal.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ding-game/

Felskii
Visit My Farm

Postby Felskii » December 25th, 2014, 3:40 pm

Ah. I would like to buy the $50 Beta access please.

larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Postby larissar » December 26th, 2014, 8:18 am

Felskii
Visit My Farm

Postby Felskii » December 27th, 2014, 7:36 pm

I sent the $50 dollars; hopefully I did it right! :lol: It said you would only receive about 49 dollars after a fee though, is that still okay?

larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Postby larissar » December 28th, 2014, 8:54 am

Yeah thats no problem at all! I'll be sending you your invitation very shortly :)

Visit My Farm

Postby Guest » January 2nd, 2015, 2:42 pm

Id Love to donate towards supporting HWo if it is open option through paypal now that i have one.I would love to test game out too :)

Return to “Public Questions & Answers”