Community Forum

[Beta] Account creation error via Blank Confirmation email

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
Des
Visit My Farm

[Beta] Account creation error via Blank Confirmation email

Post by Des »

After trying to login in just in case the blank activation email was intentional for now, I got a message saying to contact a board administrator so i thought Id post here as well.

I received the invitation email perfectly fine, setting up the account was quick and easy. I went back to my email account (yahoo) and it was there waiting for me... from "Horse World Online" subject titled "Welcome to Horse World Online", clicked on it and the whole thing is blank.

I waited 30 minuted and clicked the link to "re-send activation email" and the second one that was sent is exactly the same as the first.

Just letting ya know :)

(Account under "Deslumbrar", yahoo email address, MacBook and Safari browser used to create account, MacBook and iPhone 4 used to view emails.)
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: [Beta] Account creation error via Blank Confirmation ema

Post by larissar »

I'll look into this issue and see why you are getting blank emails. I have a yahoo email I can use to test. In the meantime I've activated your account manually.

Also, welcome back to the game :)
Deslumbrar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: [Beta] Account creation error via Blank Confirmation ema

Post by Deslumbrar »

Thanks so very much... Im super excited to be here again :D
Become a Patron!